Scarface / 50 Cent Beef ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know if someone's posted this yet. I didn't see it. But anyways...

There's a new track by Scarface, Bun-B of UGK & Z-Ro called 'Snitch Nigga'. At the beginning, there's a coin drop, and J. Prince says something like 'don't act like you don't know who we're talkin about'. Alot of people are sayin that Scarface is dissin Lil Troy, not 50 Cent and only Z-Ro is dissin 50. i personally think that Scarface dissed 50 AND Lil Troy. some people think it has to do with J. Prince's new alliance with Irv Gotti.
Supposedly, 50 Cent & Daz are plannin a new song going back at Scarface.
i think Daz gettin involved is kinda fucked cause Daz has been cool with the Rap-A-Lot camp for years, and now he's takin the side of the flavour of the fuckin month, who he's known for a couple months. Just my opinion.

May 8, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
yea I heard it. It's hella weak. Scarface sucks when it comes to diss songs. And what happened to Z? He use to be dope.
\
That's what I'm sayin Z-Ro used to be sic as fuck!!! At first I couldnt even believe that was him on the song:confused:

Any track 50 puts down will blow that out the water that shit was GARBAGE.

Jan 14, 2003
Z-Ro still got heat dog, all his albums stay in the hanger, thats my patna, he brought it on that verse. Wait till his new album drop, yall gonna see. Ro can still fip his tounge, rap slow, sing, raggae, boy can do it all. But face, bun, & Ro can't be fucked with. 50 cent ain't shit compared to these three. Them 3 rappers some of he top 3 in TExas and the south.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
heard the tracc.....its alright
but everyones on 50's dicc so anything he drops will be "hot" and everyones going to start hating on face, z-ro and bun b........just like it happened with ja rule......but he deserves it

Sep 23, 2002
^^^real talk.

i heard the track, its aight. i wanna see how 50 and Daz come back at it (if its true). 50 can diss on tracks but in the freestyle booth hes garbage everytime, bun b is always tight tho. so i gives a fuck who hates him for dissin' anybody. lil troy got what he deserved too. :cool:

Mar 13, 2003
bun b, lyrically - killed anything 50 can potentially come back with. Just his rhyme schemes and punchlines were hot.

50 will probably get personal though, with 1 syllable rhyme schemes like he used on "in da club" - and everyone will think it's hot. if 50 doesn't get shot in the mouth again...he's dry snitching on records way too much, giving up names and shit. That's not cool...it's not like Eminem who can diss fake rappers and pop stars and get away with it - 50's giving up names of people who move weight in NY - names the normal person wouldn't hear...making the feds listen too.

He'll be gone in a few months unfortunately. I sort of like his flow.

May 18, 2002
Pinche said:
^^^real talk.

i heard the track, its aight. i wanna see how 50 and Daz come back at it (if its true). 50 can diss on tracks but in the freestyle booth hes garbage everytime, bun b is always tight tho. so i gives a fuck who hates him for dissin' anybody. lil troy got what he deserved too. :cool:

theres no beef wit scarface n 50...scarface wuz juss talkin bout snitches in general....daz was gonna jump in tha shyt too cuz z-ro n bun b was dissin 50 but mike dean put that to rest too...daz still might release a tracc dissin them but for now itz not gonna happen....kronik on tha dpg forum said that he spoke to 50 and that he iznt gonna respond to it....and that he got no beef wit scarface

ThaSiccSense

May 6, 2002
Willy Jones said:

50 will probably get personal though, with 1 syllable rhyme schemes like he used on "in da club" - and everyone will think it's hot. if 50 doesn't get shot in the mouth again...he's dry snitching on records way too much, giving up names and shit. That's not cool...it's not like Eminem who can diss fake rappers and pop stars and get away with it - 50's giving up names of people who move weight in NY - names the normal person wouldn't hear...making the feds listen too.

He'll be gone in a few months unfortunately. I sort of like his flow.
I aint heard the song yet but what willy said is TRUTH. 50 got no business puttin niggas NAMES on record that he dont know and never delt with. I'm still in shock this nigga is still walkin around especially after MTV News put the name of the song on Blast right before his albumn dropped.:dead: