Scarface - 5 Mics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
In the new source, 'The Fix' just got 5 mics. do you people really think that it deserves it ? it's far from wack but i also think it's Face's weakest album in a long time. Better him than most other people covered in the Source though.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn...I had no idea people still paid attention to Source reviews...no disrespect to ya, but those have been awful for a while..especially that whole Benzino situation

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I thought Last Of A Dying Breed was a lot weaker. had no substance to it.

The Fix is fuckin tight. I dont give a shit about the Source in the first place, but I'm glad they gave it 5 mics

May 11, 2002
The Fix is a great CD, I have been bumpin it since I bought it. It's no Diary, but it is tight. It deserves the 5 mic's that the Source gave it. Congrtas Scarface.

May 17, 2002
The Source sucks!!!!!!!!!!! They only gave him 5 because hes a Def Jam artists now, and becasue his features were Jay-Z & Nas, not 2pac, Ice Cube, & Short.....Anyway, ever since The Source forgot to mention Rappin Ron in the Fallin Slodiers section & didnt give "Get in Where you Fit in" 5 mics, I lost respect

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
people who write the source are some square ass niggas probably mostly all from new york jockin the fucken main stream shit...like dude said above...anyone affiliated with jayz and nas gonna get five mics. their ratings dont mean shit...scarface is tight...but fuck the source for real, gay ass magazine. might as well be mtv magazine or some shit.