SCAMMER ALERT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2006
People oblivious to this whole event are assuming the title and first post are fact when infact they are fiction. In this case you are judging a book by its front cover. Read what I say because I am the victim here.

I aint trying to change anyones mind. And if I was to change peoples minds wtf am I trying to change there current mind frame from?

The fact of this matter is I sent 50 dollas and got a lemon lame letter. If you believe anyting else I dont wanna know you. I know certain people are enjoying this.

I sent 50 dollas wtf have I done wrong here?

Look ya hes written a letter and posted a pic of me. Hes been plotting this shit.

Sentenced said:
This one cat named foevah (he is also on the siccness under the same name),
Why would you link people to one of my ebay names? Check it: Positive feedback: 100%
So what is your point with that?

Question is why would she actually spend time to write a hurt ass letter.. This fool got some mad hate for me and all I can say is hate motivates so keep hatin on me.

I want my money back Alexandra.

Jun 26, 2003
swheat said:
People oblivious to this whole event are assuming the title and first post are fact when infact they are fiction. In this case you are judging a book by its front cover. Read what I say because I am the victim here.

I aint trying to change anyones mind. And if I was to change peoples minds wtf am I trying to change there current mind frame from?

The fact of this matter is I sent 50 dollas and got a lemon lame letter. If you believe anyting else I dont wanna know you. I know certain people are enjoying this.

I sent 50 dollas wtf have I done wrong here?

Look ya hes written a letter and posted a pic of me. Hes been plotting this shit.

Why would you link people to one of my ebay names? Check it: Positive feedback: 100%
So what is your point with that?

Question is why would she actually spend time to write a hurt ass letter.. This fool got some mad hate for me and all I can say is hate motivates so keep hatin on me.

I want my money back Alexandra.
Like I said.. your childish reaction is what led me to say what I said. I don't know either of you, but I have a hard time believing he told you he would sell you that Tupac tribute CD for only 50.00.

Jan 27, 2006
Please believe.

I am trying to be calm about this.

I am not foolish with my money. I wish I saved the msn conversation where she proposed "50 dollas tupac tribute hurry before I sell to a jap!"

I never lie. Let alone make time to lie like this bitch.

I need to finish my university degree! I am in my third final year. This muda fucka is loving the fact that I am actually spending time typing out bs in the siccness forum coz of some fuckin shit he has created.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hard to believe that sentenced would write a letter to you haha, i kno this dude fo along time now and hes serious as fuck, no way he need to do sum childish stuff like that.

Jan 27, 2006
Hes seriously fucked in the head. And seriously fucked in the head saying that I wrote myself a letter. LOL writing myself a letter LOL good one

chain of events after money sent:

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
23 May 2007 Payment To Verdi Damirov Completed ... -$50.00 USD

When I sent the money he said "Verdi is my dads name and I will send the CD first thing tomorrow"
Muda cunt wrote a hand written letter and sent that instead. When this shit arrived I confronted him and he denied it acting like him and I never even talked. Check the conversation he posted he starts acting from his first words:

InspexDaJunt: give my money back
Lokbatan7: who is this?
InspexDaJunt: who da fuck you think
Lokbatan7: excuse me?
InspexDaJunt: send my 50 dollas
InspexDaJunt: you hurt ass lil bitch
Lokbatan7: who is this?
Lokbatan7: i dont follow
Lokbatan7: are you sure you are talking to the right preson sit?

WHO IS THIS? FOOL I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR YEARS UNDER THAT NAME NOW YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW ME? MUDA FUCKA SEND MY MUDA FUCKIN MONEY BACK YOU MUDA FUCKIN CUNT!

pussy ass muda fuckin bitch made iranian immigrant

Jan 27, 2006
Sentenced said:
Stop crying. People are up on you.
elaborate your lie some more wtf you going on about?

I only buy rap. I have never sold anything over the internet. Your are the one in question here because you took my money and didnt give what I paid for.

Dec 19, 2003
holy fuck. you just keep going & going, even though like 5 other people in this thread said you're shisty.
I've delt with numerous people in here, so I dont need to try & prove im legit.

Im through with you, keep yapping all you want, folks are up on you.

peace

Jan 27, 2006
rightyo then you pussyclart you started dis.

Sentenced said:
holy fuck. you just keep going & going, even though like 5 other people in this thread said you're shisty.
Quote ONE PERSON who has said I am shisty.

Sentenced said:
I've delt with numerous people in here, so I dont need to try & prove im legit.
I am not questioning your previous transactions. All I know is none of them have experienced what you are putting me thru.

ONE MORE TIME FO YOU FRAGGLED MIND YOU OWE ME 50 DOLLAS.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
LMAO you are shisty fosure 100% :) inspekda gay, one of these internet freaks, i guess theres only a handfull existing but hes defitnily one of em.

Jan 27, 2006
fuck off inHoe everyone knows you are not a trust worthy seller. Everything you sell you have someone waiting to raise a bid for your poor pocket.

What have I done shysty then? Tell me bitch wtf have I done shysty.. Send 50 dollas and got a letter for it? you dumb muda

You vouching for Sentenced helps my case because you are the shysty one. I bet you helped sentence write the letter.

Jan 27, 2006
InDO said:
how bad this story is, you sent the letter to yourself .finish.
Keep saying that coz it hasnt sunk in to me yet that I actually got a hand written letter fo 50 dollas let alone ya let da muda fuckin alone to now read your saying I wrote this letter to myself LOOOOOL get da fuck outta here you fuckin nazi

InDO said:
you are still a kid, look at this thread :) you can sign off here, dumbest shit ive ever read..

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=228406

LMFAO that shit is sick
Thats a thread I started. Whats your point? you want me to reply to your boy friend gkomotso? IMO his comment is aimed at J.COLOMBO.

Your the ones dreamin for my semon. Go glug someone elses spunk.

Jan 27, 2006
Like I said hate motivates so keep on hating. I had fun at school and why do you want to link people to my school experiences? You saying I was shysty at school? LOL quote something from that thread that is shysty.. I would describe those times as fun not shysty you fuck nut

wow read the first line:
swheat said:
well i did alot of funny shit during deez days.
see I say funny.. NOT shysty

your renownedly known for being shysty so dont even say I am coz I dont sell nuttin on the internet. I am simple. I send money thru paypal. Real simple. You got your thong in a twist bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.