SB of UNLV "Paper Pains" Apt.3/DNA Ent edition available next week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
all killers, no fillers

My favs are I Can't See Pass Today, Everybody Knows and Pains tho

And Gunfighters & Nightriders is a timeless classic anyways :)
Wow that's big!I shot a video for Everybody Knows my boy doing the editing on it right now! Oh yeah that Gunfighters is a classic i was fresh home from the pen when we did that one,like damn there ten years ago!I did that I Can't See Pass Today right after we lost Cougnut so you already know how hard it was to record the song. I broke down in the mic booth that day,pour'd a whole 5th of remy martin over my head my eye's was burning like a mtf.
Hey man i thank u for taking out the time to listen to my album,and im glad you like'd it!Be looking forward to the 'Everybody Knows' video!

www.myspace.com/sfesbee

Jul 16, 2007
mtownbound.blogspot.com
yessir, can't wait for that video

Props for still recording I Can't See Pass Today. Sounds like it really had been hard for you, the Track also has that vibe somehow.

how long have you been recording for that Album?

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks Gabe & SB for puttin another bangin azz album!!! Still couldnt get enough knockin it & I gotta say my all-time favorite is the one wit the one & only Cougnut da Rebel RIP!!!
...and pleeeze root out more of them outta the vaults......