Say chiefs fans read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
boy oh boy is culpepper and the vikings tearing it up :rolleyes:
you better fucking believe it. the vikings are going all the way this year, there is no way of stopping them. i mean, come on. dante is the best QB in the league this year with his 10 INT and however many fumbles. and that offencive line? very nice, only allowing 9 sacks today, it doesnt get much better then that

Jan 2, 2004
I can't believe people thought they would be better without Moss.. How can you be better without your hall-of-fame reciever that made Culpepper the QB that he was..

But I'm happy everytime the Vikes lose, it means a greater chance of the Lions making the playoffs. The winner of the NFC North will be 7-9.. It's pathetic..

Jun 10, 2005
Funny I never thought the chiefs would lose b/c th offense fell apart. Hopefully they can take advantage of this bye week and get it back together.
BTW does anyone know when willie roafe is coming back?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Robby2Slobby said:
I can't believe people thought they would be better without Moss.. How can you be better without your hall-of-fame reciever that made Culpepper the QB that he was..

But I'm happy everytime the Vikes lose, it means a greater chance of the Lions making the playoffs. The winner of the NFC North will be 7-9.. It's pathetic..

Nuh uh, Bears 6-10....NFC North Champs. BELIEVE!!!!

Mar 16, 2005
JLMACN said:
i was slackin on purpose..
haha..

there ya go..

5000 :cool:

Hey I know full well Broncos always start hot, lets see if they can keep it up this year. I'll tell you what though, our D looks mighty tough!!!!

Kc will pick it up and be back soon.

Mar 16, 2005
techn9nehq said:
Chargers look like the best team in the AFC West. They made the defending World Champs quit. And now their offense is rolling now.

WTF????????????

Chargers look the best my ass, Lets see first the Chargers were going to win the West Broncos tore them up, Then KC was the Best Then Broncos tore them up. Give some love to the team that made both teams look like shit head to head!!!!

Chargers haven't beaten anybody yet, and don't come to me with they beat Pats in New England....That's a half assed Pats team right now that aint worth Shit. When they come back 1-3 in the next 4 then talk to me how good they are. They will be lucky to be 2-2 on the next 4.