SAVE_US.222 video on Raw last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Cryptic "SAVE_US.222" Video From RAW - Chris Jericho?
Written by Ryan Clark on September 25, 2007 at 13:04:52
There are 3 comments on this post. Add yours now!

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

Several emails have pointed us to a bible verse being the hint on the video last night on RAW. Joshua 2:2 verse 2 It was told the king of Jericho, saying, "Behold, men from the sons of Israel have come here tonight to search out the land."

They could really use him right now. It looks like it might be happening sooner than we think.

Jun 11, 2007
READ THIS

As many of you know a matrix type video aired on RAW with a bunch of numbers and words. This video is believed to be the return of Chris Jericho. Here are some interesting facts

- Chris Jericho has changed the headline on his official MySpace page to say this: "I'm coming back!!"

- Jericho is booked Tuesday-Sunday everyday but has nothing booked for mondays. http://chrisjericho.com

- No Mercy will be held at the same arena Jericho made his WWE Debut.

Here are some video details

You can here "I'm back" If you listen closely.

Save_Us.222: I know for a fact I have been seeing signs on RAW that say "Save Us Jericho", maybe WWE picked up on this and ran with it

- CHAMP_HARD: Jericho was a former WWE Hardcore Champion

- SMACK_BROUGHT1: Jericho was on SmackDown and on his debut, he brought the "smack" to The Rock. Also, remember back when Jericho interviewed the #1 Draft Pick from SD!, John Cena. Jericho was also brought over from RAW to SmackDown.

- CD_VOLUME4_1: This might be the most significant clue, as Jericho's theme Break The Walls Down was the first track on the 4th WWE Music CD

- WM00_MATCH and WM_MATCH_TRI: Jericho wrestled Benoit and Angle in the Triple Threat Match at WM

- LIVEWIRE: A song by Jericho's band, Fozzy, also an old show, WWE Livewire

- TALENT_PRE: Obvious, Jericho was a former WWE talent

- BAT_ASS_WEEK: A reference to Jericho on VH1's Best Week Ever? Or a clue at Jericho's obvious humor side

- JVC_FIX: A former WWE sponsor

- PROMO_99: Jericho's WWE debut came in 1999 and he cut that infamous promo on The Rock

- 7_OCT: WWE's No Mercy PPV in October

- RAW_DOUBLE_FIN and RAW_REV: A possible reference to the match against Triple H on RAW which Jericho had won, or so we thought, only to see Triple H void the title change. Also, Jericho and Chyna both won the WWE IC Title on a double pin.

- KOR_Qualify13_60: Jericho qualified for the King of the Ring twice

- r/shara/catman/a_man/cat1: A Lionheart reference, maybe

- share/Insight/library/SGI_bookshelves: Possible reference to Jericho's book

- RAW_REV_MAY2.action: Jericho defeated Benoit for the WWE IC Title on May 2, 2000

- BIG_SHOW: This is the only name that means anything that is in the promo, so WWE could have thrown it in there just to confuse the fans. Also, with the above mentioned CHAMP_HARD, Jericho defeated Big Show for the Hardcore title in 2001.

- RAW_WAR_BUMPER: RAW is WAR was the catchphrase back when Y2J was around, and he often "bumped" the phrase around to say RAW is Jericho

- DISP_CHAMP: A possible reference to Jericho's reign as WWE Undisputed Champion

- giga/flame_5.0.7OCT/action: WWE No Mercy starts at 5:00PM on October 7th

Fact is, Someones coming back at No Mercy.

Jan 2, 2004
Hells yes.. JERICHO, fool.. It's pretty similar to his first debut countdowns, sorta.

Watch his first debut in WWE.

Quote from Jericho:

"Chris Jericho has come to save the W.W.F!"

I had his speech memorized because I taped that episode of Raw, and that used to give me chills. jericho is one of my alltime favorites.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I loved that promo.....I'm hella not too interested in wrestling much anymore, but I would like to see Jericho's return

"You people have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence.....nah-uh, Jericho is excellence"

GO JERICHO GO!

Jan 2, 2004
His debut speech word for word for you:

"Welcome to Raw.. IS.. JERICHO!!"

"And I am the new millennium for the World Wresting Federation. Now for those of you who don't know me, I am Chris Jericho, your... YOUR NEW HERO! YOUR PARTY HOST! And most importantly, the most charasmatic showman to ever enter your living rooms, via a television screen!"

"Now when you think of the new millennium, you think of an event so gigantic, that it changes the course of history. You think of a dawning of a new era. In this case, the dawning of a new era in the WWF."

(Fans Chant Rocky)

"Thank You, Thank you."

"And a new era, is what this once proud and profitable company sorely needs. CHRIS JERICHO HAS COME TO SAVE THE WWF!"

(Fans boo)

"You could care less about every single idiot in that dressing room, and especially this idiot in the center of the ring. You people have been led to belive that mediocrity is excellence.. Uh-uh, JERICHO IS EXCELLENCE!"

(Fans Boo)

"And now, for the first time in WWF history, you have a man who can entertain you, you have a man who is good enough for you.. You have a man who can make you jump up off your chairs, raise your filthy fat little hands in the air, and scream 'GO JERICHO, GO! GO JERICHO, GO! GO JERICHO, GO!!!'"

(Fans chant Go Jericho, Go!)

"Thank you."

"The new millennium has arrived in the WWF. And now that the 'Y.2.J.' problem is here, this company, from the front office idiots to all the amateurs in the dressing room, including this one, to everybody watching tonight, will never, e-e-e-ever, be the same, a-gain!"

Jun 11, 2007
Joshua 2:2, Verse 2 of the bible says - "It was told the king of Jericho, saying: 'Behold, men from the sons of Israel have come here tonight to search out the land.'"

Explains the 222