SAVAGEINO - BAY LIFE COMING SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
thankz 4 post'n that shit up KAH! itz at the plant get'n manufactured right now. im gonna have them back in about a week. it will be avalible online before it hitz the storez. $10 shipped anywhere on the globe

Dec 19, 2003
I'm posta get the cdz today from the new manufacturer. The original person that was posta make them (urban cd) is a dumb ass! he said he lost my number, and didn't call me for over a month! even tho i left messages daily with my number! (good thing I didn't give him any money or I would have had to hunt him down and cut his throat!) so after 3 weeks of him not calling me back, or responding to my emails, I called somewhere else. Then this Jay Kat calls me back the other day, after over a month, talk'n bout your cdz are ready. LoL!!!! his money got spent on these other ones! and what he dont realize is, im not gonna give $$$$hit! cuz the ones he made got a diffrent bar code now! he shoulda hit me up back in may when i had his money! he gotta charge that shit to the game now