Savage Stories

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I know this one female named Monica.. freaky little bitch.. I was twisted off this mad dogg one day and I made that bitch paint a big sign that said GAME INSANE THE ALBUM IN STORES NOW.. and had her stand on the crub right there in downtown Modesto on J and 10th, in nothing but a small shirt and skrit.. savage shit foreals.. you know how we do it.. i'll post more GI storys later.. but how yall puttin down for that GI Product?

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Damn wish you had a picture of that shit right there...

Besides the 1000 pressed cds, that are now history in my inventory. We manufactured 3000 GAME INSANE album cd's in white sleeves that are currently being dumped nationwide..

When "Trunk Tight" is manufactured, the repress of the GAME INSANE debut release will also be manufactured then its time to really move this product nationwide with distribution..

Its aint over, it aint even started...All we need is the support homies...Where it at? What yall doin for GAME INSANE to get the name out...

Still in the worx, but....Be on the look out in 2003 for GAME INSANE and Mastamind Northern Cali tour.

Apr 25, 2002
You know i still wear a GI t-shirt like I never change clothes and bump that shit out the load daily.........