Sav Sicc - Disturbed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
Can't wait till this drops. I want Bleezo's album too. And Skari need to but out a solo as well. All these niggaz have madd heat.

Skari-Stunnamire....gheah!!!. Is that nigga gon' drop somethin' or whaaaaat?????......That man got bars

......and Sav-Sicc should have at least 2 albums out since that classic "Twin-Evil" dropped in '07....and at least 1 from Bleezot

Apr 8, 2006
^^^ Well godamnit they better be...these fools startin 2 follow the old push it back Sac tradition.

AND WHAT THE FUCK EVER HAPPENED TO DUB AIFUM?? P-FOLKS RIP BUT HOW COME SMURF N POLO DA TRIGGAMNA NEVA DROPPED!!!?

These fools I thought were the future at one point...could yall imagine Polo n Smurf wit Sav n Bleezo....oh wow

Jul 29, 2008
WELL I PERSONALLY HAVE HEARD THE MAJORITY OF BOTH ALBUMS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WILL BE CLASSIC................BIAS ASIDE....IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Yes, but people will forget about them, if they don't start dropping these albums. Shit, I remember writing news articles about these Bleezo and Sav Sicc projects like 2 years back. Still nothing, only covers.
Unfortunately...I understand its the business holding them back, but its making their career's suffer because of it. When they first came out they had a buzz and everyone was talking about them. People are still interested (myself included) but it just sucks that they can be so talented and yet not have the avenue to put their product out the right way. Its like the story of many of my fav underground rappers. oh well..whenever it drops, I will be there to check for it..

Feb 23, 2003
the 2nd cover is best to me, it fits to that "My Cousin" song which is one of Sav's best.

Can't wait for Bleezo's shit, too, that promo track from a while back still has me trippin. And Skari better not disappear, I was shocked to hear he no longer with the Trauma Unit. Glad to hear him on the G-Macc Mixtape. Dont get me wrong Skitso comes tight too, but still Skari better drop something and reunite with the Trauma Unit!