Sav Sicc & Bleezo/C-Way-why the continued delays?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2008
New York City
Of all the up and coming West Coast cats (well, I guess they've been around too long to really be considered 'up and coming' at this point) I've always been really impressed with Sav Sicc and Bleezo, but have been baffled by their total inactivity since Twin Evil and those two mixtapes dropped.

It's crazy that an incarcerated X-Raided can release like a dozen albums (not mixtapes) from behind bars, but the C-Way camp can't seem to get it together at all. What gives? Every friend I've played them for out here in NYC thinks they are awesome, mad skilled...

Rappers out here like Papoose made a name for themselves by grinding it out in the mixtape circuit (Papoose put out literally dozens of tapes, many of the early ones are up there with some rap classics, in my opinion), but it just seems like Sav, Bleezo, and the rest of the C-Way camp don't have the drive or motivation to do much of anything, which is a total shame because at their best they have a flow and delivery that can rival a Kool G Rap or Big Pun. To me, they are easily some of the more talented rappers to come out anywhere for many years. What's been the reason for their total inactivity, total lack of releases and promotion?

It's a joke at this point that they keep advertising all these upcoming release dates for projects that never materialize. How can distribution be the issue when a man behind bars releases actual records on the regular? I have been able to find X-Raided cds out here at J&R (a major music/electronics retailer in New York) with ease.
Tons of rappers out this way (and I'm sure out West, too) routinely self-release a ton of stuff that sells well. It seems like C-Way have only themselves to blame.

What a shame, and I feel like a lot of East Coast underground rap fans/hip hop heads in general would be really into them if they actually got their stuff out there and promoted themselves...

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr and R
Feb 10, 2006
they need to get out of sac. there's too many talented artist out of that area that dont drop...it's like a curse or something.lol...cant be promotion tho, breh as long as u can drop mixtapes, you can get a buzz goin. throw it on some free download mixtape sites n there u go, i wish i had the answers for ya but yea im baffled too.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
laziness? i believe if they ever do put out something else that everyone that waited all these years will be expecting something so great but will be very dissapointed... stick to x-raided , he steadily makes good music...from prison , while save sicc and bleeze claim to be rappers but put out somethinf every 3 years. its a joke if you ask me the whole c-way

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
Yeah, I liked that hand basket too. Too bad there's nothing much else going on with those guys...they are crazy talented, so much better than so many mcs of the French Montana era...

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Someone from their camp will come on here and say their distribution deal fell threw and they're waiting for the deal to come in that will make them rich. They'll wait instead of grinding on their own and doing it themselves.

It's called being lazy.

Jul 29, 2008
I was literally gonna announce the release date yesterday but the siccness was down all weekend....LOL @ being lazy....Bleezo album 9/17/13 and Bleezo's mixtape Long Live The King coming sooner then that....and yes Sav is locked up on some bullshit case that I can't really talk about on the internet but hopefully he will touch down soon otherwise we will bail him out...Worst case scenario with Sav, we will drop his mixtape while he is in jail, otherwise expect his album to be next......

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Muthafuckas act like they havent been doing shit music wise. If u dig deep enough, u will find their music. I probably have over 100 songs from bleezo alone, whether they are features, solos, or album cuts. Go get that xraided sacrafice mixtape, they all over that, and sacramentally disturbed, twisted insanes new shit, lynchs, g-maccs. The list goes on and on. Yall forget. Being an underground rapper doesnt always pay the bills. Much respect to c-way for still giving us quality music that isnt like all the other bullshit u hear nowadays.

Dec 14, 2006
Y'all hella stupid they stay recording I know that 1st hand and I ain't on C-Way just been around No Love and everybody affiliated since I was a youngster! Life and the everyday politics make it hard t release these projects sometimes especially when paperwork is involved y'all may not understand that but shit happens. Once they start releasing everybody gone jump on they dicc cuzz they blowing all these niggaz out the water N I mean everybody all in all even tho I fucc with everybody really pushing something from Sac to Salinas!

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Y'all hella stupid they stay recording I know that 1st hand and I ain't on C-Way just been around No Love and everybody affiliated since I was a youngster! Life and the everyday politics make it hard t release these projects sometimes especially when paperwork is involved y'all may not understand that but shit happens. Once they start releasing everybody gone jump on they dicc cuzz they blowing all these niggaz out the water N I mean everybody all in all even tho I fucc with everybody really pushing something from Sac to Salinas!
what's good young dru? holla at me.

Nov 14, 2008
excuses....excuses....I don't care about features or what they been recording, if you ain't dropping nothing than what's your excuse or reason. a free mixtape or a sold download gets you paid, do the shit on your own and quit looking for someone else to blame about a "deal" fuck a small deal drop music and keep it out there and the big deal will come to you.

Props: 209ALLStAr
Dec 14, 2006
excuses....excuses....I don't care about features or what they been recording, if you ain't dropping nothing than what's your excuse or reason. a free mixtape or a sold download gets you paid, do the shit on your own and quit looking for someone else to blame about a "deal" fuck a small deal drop music and keep it out there and the big deal will come to you.
Easier said than done! And I ain't on C-Way like I said that's just family to me