Sav it out vol.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2014
I thought it was much better then vol.4..
Or any of the sav it out compilations personally..
The beats are just super slappin- and has an allstar
Lineup. I hear ya there though... Not even a peep this time...

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Instead of Nickatina on that song, he should've put Lil Evil, since Bern, Evil & AftahSum have an album dropping soon.

At least someone listened to the constant complaints about broads on choruses since tghere NO davina or nichol to be found. Matt Blaque works nicely on this

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Instead of Nickatina on that song, he should've put Lil Evil, since Bern, Evil & AftahSum have an album dropping soon.

At least someone listened to the constant complaints about broads on choruses since tghere NO davina or nichol to be found. Matt Blaque works nicely on this
ellah did a couple hooks they came out clean but album is dope B @BIG TONE you only doing a video for waist deep?

Dec 26, 2004
Listen to it couple times through, lotta big names on here. This is pretty good, lotta laid back tracks for the summer. Kev Knocks surprised me again wit his productions, reminds me or Tone 'Mind of a Hustla...'
Whos the Ellah chick? 1st time I heard of her, I really liked the hook she did on Waist Deep.