SAT. NIGHT FOOTBALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Actually playin like they WANNA WIN THE GAME!

is it really December?

ahh... still over 3 quarters left tho.. we'll see.

Jun 9, 2007
yep

NFL Network has rights to Thursday and Saturday night football so unless one of the teams is your local market, you wont find the game on any other channel

Dec 2, 2006
for one half the saints were shut down. we will see if they can do it for four quarters. i didnt even know the game was on until i seen this thread and turned on nfl network.

on a side note...

i'm sure the cowboy fans on this site already got their dicks in hand.....

Jun 24, 2005
for one half the saints were shut down. we will see if they can do it for four quarters. i didnt even know the game was on until i seen this thread and turned on nfl network.

on a side note...

i'm sure the cowboy fans on this site already got their dicks in hand.....
I'm a Cowboys fan on this site, though I don't post much, but I'm not all giddy about a half+ of play.

It's definitely good to see them play this well, especially against a top tier team, but I won't be happy until we win. Even then I won't be giddy about it because I've been disappointed too many times before.

Jun 9, 2007
24-3

Saints defense is playin porous as FUCK and Brees aint there to back em up in a shootout... gonna turn out to be a blowout for the Cowboys