San Quinn & Xzibit Tour Hits S.F. Saturday Night!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
we need everybody in the building for this one! the tour has been great so far. our 4th stop on the tour is SLIMS in SAN FRANCISCO. Quinn and Xzibit have been performing the "concentrate" remix and killing it everytime!!! quinn gets a 35 minute set all tour. he's been putting on some crazy shows so far.

Saturday Night (10-21) doors open around 8 i think.
Slims on 11th and Folsom.

we need the same support that x got in his city in our city. spread the word and put in on your myspaces too. its goin down! next tour we got coming is even bigger.

and to clear it up.. that thread about me was fake LOLLLLLLLL... i cleared it up in that same thread so check that before i get a bunch of questions. thanks for the support!

May 7, 2002
Done Deal Kenny, which songs does Quinn do during his set? Touring with X, is great exposure, so I would think Quinn would showcase the best..

Jan 26, 2004
tickets are $18... go to www.slims-sf.com or get them at the door the night of the show....this tour is has been a super-good look for Quinn so far...The Home crowd needs to come out and see the Quinn performance you havn't seen yet

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Done Deal Kenny said:
and to clear it up.. that thread about me was fake LOLLLLLLLL... i cleared it up in that same thread so check that before i get a bunch of questions. thanks for the support!

I emailed the article to Sana G, to see if she would talk about it in her Entertainment Report, but I guess it wasn't scandalous enough!!!!

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
ya all ages.. its not your average bay area show, its a concert feel me.. xzibit will put on a crazy show and quinn has been killin it everytime. we're on our way back to s.f. right now leaving anaheim. everyone has been real receptive to quinn. come thru and support!! we need our home fans to support us!!!!!!!

Jan 22, 2006
XZIBIT N SAN QUINN?!!! IN got a tiket to the Santa Cruz show at the Catalyst for MR. X-to-tha-Z, does anybody know if Quinns opening for this particular show? If thats the case then its gna be one karakn ass show.

Aug 24, 2006
never wudda thought these 2 wud be doin somen together but i guess pimp my ride can be the only source of income, yea even tho xzibit isnt as big as other west coast rappers this is still great exposure for quinn, cant go tho cuz i gotta support a nigga of mines club thing, fukn wish he wudnt throw it onthe same night quinn was doin somen hahah fukkkkn up