SAN QUINN VS. MEMPHIS BLEEK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
MAYNE! I KNOW FOR A FACT, THAT SAN QUINN WILL TEAR THIS FOOL UP.THIS FOOL CALLED HIMSELF MEMPHIS,BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE IN TENN.,I ALSO HEARD THAT HE STARTED A LABEL CALLED "GET LOW RECORDS".HIS FIRST ARTIST SUPPOSE TO BE LIL CEASE FROM JR MAFIA. WHATS UP WIT THESE NY RAPPER NOW DAYS ,TAKING SHIT FROM THA BAY.DON'T GET ME WRONG, THERE A FEW THAT I STILL DIGG LIKE JADAKISS,MOBB DEEP,NAS,METH, & OLD REDMAN.BUT GUYS LIKE COCK A FELLA RECORDS,NEED TO STOP TAKING FROM THA BAY.OR A LEAST GIVE THEM SUM PROPS.OR EVEN BETTER WORK WIT SUMONE FROM THA YAY.BESIDE RICK ROCK!!!! FUCK GAY-Z & MEMPHIS GEEK OR TWEAK!!!WHATEVER U WANT 2 CALL THESE BITERS. I'M HOPING TO SEE DONE DEAL ON DA TOP OF INDUSTRY,THIS YEAR!!!! SAN QUINN & DONE DEAL FAM. NEEDS 2 DROP SUMTHING VERY SOON. "MUSIC MAKES ME HIGH"-LOSTBOYS

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Yall should go on a strate War on Wax, Just be like fuck it, Do everything U can 2 get they attention.....Once U do that, It'll be helluva promotion on tha East Coast and it will make tha General Public realize how much idiots them cats really are.....It's a win/win situation.....

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

IF U LOOK AT SHIT THA WEAKCOAST(EAST) HAS ALWAYZ BIT OFF THA WESTCOAST

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, San Quinn would rip Memphis Bleek but Roc-A-Fella is the strongest label in rap right now, especially considering that M.O.P. & Twista are now on the label.
besides a bit of slang - the East aint really biting anything from the West

Apr 25, 2002
Kyle said:
yeah, San Quinn would rip Memphis Bleek but Roc-A-Fella is the strongest label in rap right now, especially considering that M.O.P. & Twista are now on the label.
Twista didn't sign to Roc-A-Fella, he only signed a joint contract with Roc-A-Fella for the release of Kamikazee. He's still with Atlantic Records.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
memph bleek is hella weak......dont think it gets much weaker than bleek...i never felt him, bought his first cd hated it lol...liked one cut off it....quinn got classic albums for days!!!

Jan 7, 2003
MEMPHIS TWEAK!!!

HE'S DROPPING A ALBUM CALLED"MADE" APRIL 1ST.LETS SEE WHUT HE HAS 2 SAY.BUT I'M NOT BUYING IT.FUCK THAT LABEL!!!
STILL TIL THIS DAY, I STILL HAVEN'T BROUGHT A SINGLE GAY-Z ALBUM.

Feb 14, 2003
Memphis Bleek is terrible...thats why he on the back burner now, Jigga and Dame now that Beanie is the Roc future, Not weak ass Bleek...

May 23, 2002
wasnt the east coast hatin on the west for thug\gangsta rap thats funny how quick they switch up once they realize that bitin is the only way they can sell records... only east coast Gz are kool g rap and big daddy kane

Feb 19, 2003
H3LLi$H said:
wasnt the east coast hatin on the west for thug\gangsta rap thats funny how quick they switch up once they realize that bitin is the only way they can sell records... only east coast Gz are kool g rap and big daddy kane
Yup, KOOL G. and BIG DADDY (except for that PRINCE OF DARKNESS CD from '91) are dope. Another good East Coast group is M.O.P. I've always loved their shit! Also, just about anything from the D.I.T.C. (Diggin' in The Crates) Crew is cool (i.e. SHOWBIZ & A.G., DIAMOND D., BIG L., LORD FINESSE, etc.) as is FREDDIE FOXX, PETE ROCK & C.L. SMOOTH, and GANG STARR.

These are all East Coast artists that you don't have to be from New York to enjoy. I'll always maintain a preference for the West Coast, but these artists generally resist the "commercial" vibe that hurts other N.Y. rappers (if you're wondering, I loved BLACK MOON, O.G.C., HELTAH SKELTAH and SMIF-N-WESSUM before they started ruining their shit with synths and whatnot). PEACE!

Jan 7, 2003
yeah, been listen to quinn dogg seen 93,his first release" don't cross me".so i been knowin bout his skills since way back.this cock a fella artist ain't got shit on Quinndo.otha thing bout memphis,tha artist that really come out of tenn. i been listenin' 2 them,since tha get go(8-ball,mjg,gangsta pat.3 -6 -mafia)that 2 me r tru memphis artist!!!...