San Quinn presents Young Mennace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
Memphis2SacNigg said:
Get this lame ass non rappin' bitch out da south's thread.
Haters hate shit happens dont get mad cuz niggaz doin it bigger than you. South gets luv haters get other shit. Dont rep you in sac and talk shit about us. Thats like osama runnin his mouth in the US. REAL rap fans, hear the music judge for yourself at stackinchips.com

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
StackinChipsRec said:
Haters hate shit happens dont get mad cuz niggaz doin it bigger than you. South gets luv haters get other shit. Dont rep you in sac and talk shit about us. Thats like osama runnin his mouth in the US. REAL rap fans, hear the music judge for yourself at stackinchips.com

is this the same cat that dropped a Self Titled album a couple of years back? had a blue album cover with him on it? from what i remember that cd was pretty dope.

Aug 24, 2004
naner12 said:
is this the same cat that dropped a Self Titled album a couple of years back? had a blue album cover with him on it? from what i remember that cd was pretty dope.
Na that one I think was "Menace" this cat is new. He got heat but like I said I want real rap fans to listen to the music and make up their own minds.
You can find some on here

Young Mennace feat. The Game and MM Cal
Mobstas

Big Ant
Stackin Chips Records

Mar 14, 2003
StackinChipsRec said:
Heard his shit befo, no thanx.

Oh yea, someone close this shit.