San Quinn News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
1: San Quinn "From A Boy To A Man" will be out late summer... i'll post the tracklisting once its final

2: San Quinn and our artist HOLLYWOOD were on UPN's "Girlfriends" on monday night in case u missed it, they were performing Hollywood's single "Put It In Motion". also look out for them and their music on UPN's THE GAME soon...

3: Check out the San Quinn- Hell Yeah (Jason Richardson remix) for all the warrior fans... they been playin it on the radio now and u can hear it on www.myspace.com/sanquinn or www.23jrich.com

4: Look out for San Quinn reppin the bay area as REMY MARTIN's Artist.. (yes remy martin the alcohol co.) we got that endorsement deal so u will be seeing quinn in the XXL magazine in july/august with his full page spread and we got the tour coming starting in june... they got a big push behind quinn (posters, magazine ads, tours, $$$$$$)....

5: Look out for an exclusive online ep album release 2 months before FROM A BOY TO A MAN drops...

6: Make sure to check out the FROM THE HOOD video with traxamilion and jacka... check it out on youtube or www.myspace.com/sanquinn on the video section

we appreciate the support from all the real quinn fans!!

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
ya we'll have a "bring the game to the table" remix and other cuts that we saved for this online album... probably 8 tracks... quinn appreciates the support!! this next album is on more of a bigger level than the last one.. we'll leak a couple tracks to the myspace pretty soon...

Jun 11, 2006
wow. a remy martin endorsement?
i like the sound of that ... just cause rappers probably give more free promotion than anything else.
and after that Cristal issue ...

stuck

Sicc OG
Jan 26, 2006
Done Deal Kenny said:
ya we'll have a "bring the game to the table" remix and other cuts that we saved for this online album... probably 8 tracks... quinn appreciates the support!! this next album is on more of a bigger level than the last one.. we'll leak a couple tracks to the myspace pretty soon...
Online Album next month, right?
Late summer = August, 2 months before August = June...
I can't wait to hear some new Quinn!!