San Quinn in the new 50 Cent video!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Johnny7 said:
I know its Quinn cause I just saw this video for the 3rd time today... All you guys talking about there's no way its Quinn and all this "classic posts" thing!!! Ha ha, its gonna be funny when you see it for youself. You'll be like oh yeah, that 50 video, let me see for myself, that retard was talking about it on the forum... THen ur gonna be like, wait, that looked like Quinn for real... Thats because it is, and he is short in the video because he is sitting down! LOL! Then you'll see it again and say... Wait! It is Quinn!!! Why is he in there???

I think I saw FAB in there too. But I'm not sure...

Oh yeah, I know Quinn brought Ya Boy into the game but Ya Boy is doing it huge right now... I'm not some idiot. I know a little about hip hop too. Give me some credit! Holla!
YOU ARE A HOMO.

Apr 25, 2002
Johnny7 said:
Waiting for confirmation that it isn't him from whoever yall are talking about... None yet, cause its him! :) HAHAHA
damn mayn you must be new to bay area rap...that ain't quinn. L O FUCKIN L thinkin quinn would be in a 50cent video cuz of ya boy. fuck is you thinkin mayn.

Nov 11, 2006
Johnny7 said:
Yeah well its Quinn!!! YESSS! And nah, the bay isn't back but the bay got some sh*t for real! Lets use the hyphy and bring back the MOB!
Please delete your siccness account immiediatley and then go kill yourself. Thank you and have a nice day.