San Quinn I Give You My Words Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

Different strokes for different folks.

One of my favorite tracks off the album is track 6 with Quinn's kid on the hook. That shit is savage. There is a lot of variation on the disc, it wasn't quite what I was expecting but that I think is a good thing. I was surprised to see Tone Capone on most of the beats, did a good job though.

The song with Tay and C-Bo is alright. I like the Bad Boys hook but I find that I gotta be in the right mood for it when I listen to it.

Nov 1, 2004
Yo savelle thatz cool that you share yo thoughts on that album.

hater?? u call him hater? aahahahaha maaan he did a review on tha album so what if he didnt like it? so what??

May 10, 2002
Sounds like some real honest criticism from an unbiased person with this CD and it STILL got a 7/10!! After seeing this review I'ma go cop that new Quinn album (don't know why I don't have it already or if I can even find it in LA)... but we'll see

GRANT THEFT

Apr 7, 2004
And who R you?

^^^^^^I think they call him killa tay you know A.K.A Mr.mofioso if I even spelled the shit right. He one of the sickest niggas in the bay. What you charge for a 16 cuzzo.

Aug 30, 2003
nig u sicc that song wit killa loco and bo iz tight 2 me

tay is annoying ( FUCC NAW NOT NEAR )

TAY IS ONE OF THA HARDEST 2 PICC UP THA MIC

BY THA WAY THAT QUINN CD WAZ ONE OF THE BEST CDS I HEARD FROM THA BAY

Sep 16, 2003
album of the year in my book talk about me bubblen talk about me hustlen but talk about me comin up from nothin its that real shit thats why people fill it keep the hits comin done deal