San Quinn & DJ Toomp Footage From Atlanta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
wonderbread14 said:
sick. anotha dj toomp beat wit quinn on it. he came sick wit bring game to the table.

It aint just the beat, you can tell that the nigga toomp is a real producer. That was some real good shit. You can tell he really studied quinn's flow and had an idea of how he wants him to sound on this song. He was explainin how SQ flows smoother on an uptempo track and his cadence doesnt change as much as on slower tracks, and he wanted him to transfer that to this slower beat.

Kenny, If dude really got to know quinn, I wouldn't mind him exe producing an album. They seem to work well together. And thats just after 1min and somethin of some footage...

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
^ we talked about that... toomp has his label Nzone ent. i hooked up with toomp thru a mutual friend. we went to the studio and played him "the rock" and he went crazy! like i said, we've talked about it but we're always gonna make the best decision for quinn. maybe down the line a little we can do something like that. they work well together. and ya toomp is a Real producer. some artists cant handle the coaching shit but he knows what the fuck he's doing. he produced the NUMBER 1 single in 06'

Jun 6, 2006
holla at toomp bout how he feels about music powers. see what he says,then tell him bout how im pushin it in the bay,he'll should know by then....hes all thru the book