San Quinn Aprreciation Party and Fully Loaded Record Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Done Deal Ceo said:
sat May 29th at 550 barneveld, first 500 people with th San Quinn I gove you My word Booklet get in free! You will have to print out a free voucher from www.ddparty,com i will post more info he will perform for nearly an Hr look out for it!
You mentioned "Fully Loaded record release." Is it the one pictured in the I GIVE YOU MY WORD booklet?

PEACE!

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
I was there and was dissapointed to see the turnout -- I thought more people would be there to support and show love... but my guess is there was only about 100 people. JT performed... Done Deal ripped it... Quinn was off the hook... Fully Loaded was a good show and Ya Boy killed it... for the amount of people there -- everyone was hyphy but it is just a shame to see a fat ass club like that go to waste... only people I saw there that I knew was Cellski...

May 7, 2002
Ouch... The Bully's event was pretty packed (free admission).. With the violence going down in the BV its hard for some people to feel comfortable going out till 2AM ya feel..