SAN QUINN AND DAVEY-D (PRODUCER) NEW SINGLES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
Go To Quinn's myspace www.myspace.com/sanquinn and check out the brand new song Quinn did for Barry Bonds since he's about to break the homerun record real soon. its called "knock it out".

Here's some of the music Davey-D has produced if u r unfamiliar with him:
San Quinn ft. Clyde Carson & Selau - Push Up On Me (brand new single)
San Quinn - Knock It Out (Bonds Song)
San Quinn & Messy Marv- Go There Wit Me
San Quinn & Messy Marv- This Is How I Came Up
San Quinn - Holding Back These Years
San Quinn - Kick Yo Ass
San Quinn ft. Selau - Way More Than They Can See
Devin The Dude - What
Devin The Dude - Just Because
Hollywood ft. San Quinn - Put It In Motion
Lil Quinn - Stunna Shades

he's also done 5 or 6 more tracks on quinn's new one and a bunch of other songs for various artists.. some big names tba soon! get at me if ya need beats or quinn verses! the work is here! haha

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BARRYS GONNA NOCK IT OUT! uhhhh that shits hella dope I hope bonds hears this shit that should inspire him. If a pitcher would fucking throw him a real pitch and stop walking him ery time he'd break the record off top

Feb 2, 2006
Its cool to see Quinn flippin up the subjects and rappin about something different. I like this song and the Hell Yeah with the J Rich verse(fuck GState for trading him). Now its time for AT&T park to play that shit!
Why is fools sayin its wack? Maybe becuz he didnt brag or talk about the same ol shit?? ...........Yeah thats it!

YEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 2, 2006
Its cool to see Quinn flippin up the subjects and rappin about something different. I like this song and the Hell Yeah with the J Rich verse(fuck GState for trading him). Now its time for AT&T park to play that shit!
Why is fools sayin its wack? Maybe becuz he didnt brag or talk about the same ol shit?? ...........Yeah thats it!

YEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 28, 2006
Nick Pro said:
something tells me a lot of people dont realize this....

dope ass song, keep it up davey/quinn
haha how could u not BARRYS GONNA KNOCK IT OUT! but ur probly right

im not a fan of the original song or beat, but quinn made it tight wit his spits