San Jose Rap Scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
I know there isnt a thriving hiphop presence in San Jose however there are a few individuals maing noise. Who would you say is at the forefront of the movement in San Jose( The South Bay as a whole).

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
There is a lot of peeps doing thangs...

Automatic (Money Tree Ent.) on beats too....
Playa Rae
Metal Mouth / Mixtapes
BW Ent. (Dj Boywonder) / Mixtapes
Rah2k (mixtapes)
Tekpot
Self Made
Jae Rilla
Traxamillion
Gangsta Reese
Convic / Shea
Sir Moj

Too many to list.....

Apr 4, 2006
xThizzin408x said:
I actually met him about 5 years ago when he was working with a friend's cousin and they were an exclusive duo. They have since parted ways and now he has dreads etc and is working on his compilation album.. I'm real proud of him!

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Both members of BayArea51 (Marcus Weezy & Loot) stay in the SJ...

Marcus Weezy (featured along wit KeakdaSneak, TurfTalk, Ya Boy, JT, Cellski, and hella other bay cats on the latest Gorilla Pits album)- been livin' in SJ for the last 4yrs, but he from East Oakland....

Loot (from SJ) was featured on Blac's 2nd album as both a producer and vocalist. After a brief stint in the pen, he's back on land and finishing his solo.

- ya'll can hear 14 tracks from BayArea51's debut album, "Classified"-

http://www.bandspace.com/bayarea51

The actual album got 23 tracks on it, 78 minutes long, and is sold outta the local Rasputins, but is still in Tower Recordz, Streetlight, and random Mom'z in pops all over the Yay... Oh yeah... and other Rasputins might still have it...

If any of y'all ain't already up on this, check it out ... Niggaz is cool and got sum real shit

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Gawddammm!!!
I didn't know the pic wuz gonna be that big - I'm new at this internet posting shit, so if any of y'all ''big-ass-picture-haterz'' could gimme a pass, that'd be appreciated!