San Jose Folks!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
This shit is fuckin hilarious!

Buster of the Month
Charlie Murphy

I know, I know, I know, I know! Charlie Murphy is the nigga’ right? Yeah, I know ‘cause I’m a fan too. But, his ass done crossed the line with this last stitched attempt to get on TV. I can dig needin’ a gig and gettin’ some grit. This is BootyCrack gottdamnit, you know us… sell your soul, but keep your booty hole for Christ sakes. Keep your booty hole playa. And for those of you who do know us, then you know our motto: “Playa’ today, but Playa’mutha’fuckin’ Hata’ tomorrow. What ya’ step, ‘cause Playa’s can turn busters like pronto!” And this modern day playa’ has turned buster right in front of our mutha’fuckin’ eye’s quicker than a easy ass Cris Angel Mind Freak magic trick (‘cause dudes easy shit is quick and easy, but I can pass on all that Hoodini ass shit he be doin’ though. Fuck all that, just keep floatin’ and makin’ mutha’fucka’s disappear and shit, for my money!).

This new BET show “We Gotta Do Better!” is a personally offensive, ignorant ass, stereotypical show, that I would think a nigga’ of his roots and verified turf pedigree would know better. This show was previously named “Hot Ghetto Mess!” a name that I actually could’ve fucked with, but “We Gotta Do Better?” Mutha’fucka! “You do better!” Y’all walkin’ round askin’ questions that I know your ignorant black ass don’t know. Matter fact, it’s easy to see that if it wasn’t for Eddie, nigga’, you wouldn’t even know how to get paid. You wouldn’t know shit about Hollywood, or fuckin’ on a bad bitch. Yeah, you swole and shit, but I think that you forgot how ugly and crazy lookin’ yo’ ass is. I think you forgot that just ‘cause you dark, that don’t automatically qualify you to get some of that Wesley Snipes spill over pussy. Nigga’ you ain’t Eddie, you Charlie. Eddie’s punk ass brother, “the fuck up!”And now you ain’t even Eddie Murphy’s brother, you just Dave Chappel’s dark and angry ass comedy prop. A black ass toy nigga’, for a crack lipped confused ass mu’fucka’ that for some reason got a problem with gettin’ really paid ( I hope y’all ain’t doin’ Exctacy together and touchin’ on each others dicks and shit and kissin’ on accident and rubbin’ lotion on each other and sharin’ chap stix and draws and toothbrushes and shit. I don’t put shit past you Hollywood ass nigga’s. I know more than one of y’all is into some freaky deaky, and we already know that it’s in your bloodline nigga’. We ain’t forgot about Eddie and his transvestite lovin’ ass, we know Eddie can’t wait to run up out that closet…or atleast turn the light on in that mu’fucka’). Anyway, nigga’, I ain’t here to just bash on your ashy ass, but I am upset that you didn’t have enough dignity to turn this gig down. Let Joe Claire, or Big Tigger, or one them type nigga’s battle it out for that show. But a real nigga’ like you, a nigga’ that knows that just because you don’t know somethin’, don’t mean that you’re dumb, stupid, or even “have to do better”. It just means that gottdamnit, history has a lot to do with the future, and the present and future is a direct result of our past. And we’ ain’t been readin’ 100 years yet, let alone actually having the ability to pursuit an education. And now, you want to take that painful history and walk around town mockin’ nigga’s by askin’ them shit yo’ punk ass can’t even answer. You want to keep reminding us about how mad we should be at this government by doing all the bullshit that they’ve done to keep us down. All the drugs they drop into our community to keep us from going to school and learnin’ the type of bullshit ass trivial ass mutha’fuckin’ questions that you have the nerve to put your face behind and chucklin’ about while you tell us that “We got to do better,” before goin’ to commercial. Ain’t that a bitch. I’m speakin’ the truth when I say that this show is NOT the business, and I personally will be pulling whatever strings I can to have this show ridiculed and eventually removed from the network. This show is a bad decision, and has made you The BootyCrack’s newest recipient of our most evaded award as “Buster of the mutha’fuckin’ Month!” Consider your real nigga’ pass revoked, and your bitch ass nigga’ status approved. Until next time, watch yo’ step, ‘cause The BootyCrack is here to see that busters get called what the fuck they deserve to be called, regardless of who or what or when or where, you’ll see that we don’t give a fuck. That’s BootyCrack, bitches!