San Francisco Street University

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
im latin myself ..and from the mission.. i wouldnt by that shyt.. more for like some wetback gangmember......

but... maybe try a baybridge.. muni bus... the giants ballpark.....all in the lettering

then i would prolly sport one

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'd gear the design to fit a more bay area vibe, the current design looks like its straight out of american me. I don't see any mexican cats rockin that stuff anymore, you might see some surenos wear some stuff or some cat that was locked up for like 15 years.

If you decided to keep the mexican prison art thats cool but i'd still switch it up. I'd get rid of the chick with the clown nose and put something else there in its place. You basically have the same girl in the last two letters which doesn't make for good overall composition. I'd put the girl in the third letter in the last letter and draw a flipped out lowrider or some shit and put it in the third letter.

Oh yeah and Old English isn't really hot anymore, Id switch the fonts up

Sep 5, 2008
im latin myself ..and from the mission.. i wouldnt by that shyt.. more for like some wetback gangmember......

but... maybe try a baybridge.. muni bus... the giants ballpark.....all in the lettering

then i would prolly sport one

latin? wetback? let me guess... puerto rican coconut.

what do I win?