SAN FRANCISCO...LETS GO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2006
WHAT'S IS THE BAY MISSING RIGHT NOW? HOW BOUT FRISCO ARTISTS...YES I KNOW THERES A BUNCH OF CATS IN THE SCO DOING THEY THANG...BUT IT'S NOT AT ALL LIKE IT USE TO BE ARTISTS WISE..FEEL ME. IMEAN IMEAN...DONE DEAL NEEDS SOME FRISCO RUNNIN MATES FEEL..THEY DON'T WANNA DO THIS SHIT ON THEY OWN OUT HERE..COME ON CELLSKI..LETS GO..YOU GOTTA PUT OUT SOMETHING SO TUFF TO BRING THIS SHIT BACK TO THE VIEW MAN....LETS GO HOMIE...THE BAY WANTS YOU TO MAKE THE ILLEST CELLSKI SHIT EVER! THE THING ABOUT FRISCO IS WE STILL ON OUR OWN SHIT...WE GOT OUR OWN CERTAIN STYLE OF BAY SHIT...FEEL ME...WE STAY GROUNDED...NOT TO HYPHY AT ALL...MELLOW ASS TYPE BREED OF CATS....FRISCO WILL LEVEL OUT THE BAY WITH OUR STYLE...LETS GO....WHAT NEW ARTISTS WE GOT IN FRISCO...TELL IT!

Feb 27, 2006
i feel u on this cuz,just like every city in the bay have their own style and shit, i think that frisco artist are the Lyrical conscious artist of the bay area. So cats like quinn, yaboy, bailey, celski, killa keise can go big time.

Mar 7, 2006
-YO REEGZ....CAN YOU FEEL IT! YUP THAT'S THE ONE. ALL THE TRACKS ON THE MYSPACE IS OFF THE CHAIN...DIG THE STYLE..LET'S GO.
-TRIPPLE THREAT IM DIGGIN THOSE MIXTAPE TRACKS...KEEP IT MOVING.

Dec 10, 2005
it seems like muthafuckaz forgot about mess i dont know what hes been up 2 but he alwayz been 1 of my favorites out tha bay

its the sco on my bullys wit fullys bitch we pushin a hard line -messy marv

Mar 7, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO IS IN A WORLD OF IT'S OWN PERIOD..NO MATTER WHAT'S GOING ON IN SURROUNDING CITIES..FRISCO ALWAYS SEEMS TO STAY GROUNDED....NO TRENDS...NOT EVEN REALLY TO MANY CHANGES OVER THE YEARS IN GENERAL....WITH THIS MUSIC SHIT I THINK THERE WILL NEVER BE 1 STYLE YOU CAN PINPOINT FRISCO ARTISTS...EVERYONE SEEMS TO MAKE THEY OWN SPACE....ALSO I THINK FRISCO CATS ARE MORE OPEN TO DIFFERENT STYLE S AND SPIT OF RAP MUSIC...

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
cant wait for that new C-Fresh....Baldhead just dropped a new one..messy still doing it....waiting on cellski like you said....

Black N Brown doing it big in frisco tho...i think they holding it down...

check ya boy out

myspace.com/cuddiecut

Jun 30, 2005
i aint even from the city, but ive hella been feelin the shit frisco been puttin out. more good city artist would be good. alot of talent from fillmoe to hp to lakeview.. "FRISCO STAND UP"... keep up the good music.

Mar 9, 2006
TOMMY JUNE THA SCO GETTA.

THA NEW MOUTHPIECE OUT THA CITY MAYN. IM ON THA OTHER SIDE OF CITY IN THA BLACK BRIDGE.

DONT SLEEP ON ME NIGGA I GOT 3 OF EM COMIN OUT THIS YEAR ALONE MAYN

I AM THA UCE MOVEMENT!!!!!!

I KNO NIGGAS IS ON THA HYPHY SHIT RIGHT NOW BUT LETS COMPOSE SOME MUZIK PEOPLE. I AINT KNOCKIN IT THO CAUSE I GOT DAT SHIT ON IT TOO.

COMIN APRIL 25TH TO A TRUNK NEAR U N WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT FRISCOSTREETSHOW.COM

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TOMMYJUNE

Feb 28, 2006
theres so many cats out here that i know could make way better music than they put out now a days... they either just some city stars, a cat that wanna underground, or isnt getting put on. i guess fillmore is the only place blowing up because san quinn is really putting his mouthpiece for his turf. also, most folks out of the city usually know of fillmore or even wanna be around that area since his close by to the city attractions like the haight, downtown, etc. the rest of the sets be in the cuts and nobody really wanna go out there. and, i dont know why alot of folks based the best emcees in the sco on sets like dude must have to be from the point, mission, dale, etc. to get a rep. theres so many cats out of the sets that could put a hot track out. my friend let me listen to this one joint the other day made by some frisco cat (no name, no title), i thought the joint could be classic bay area song if it was put out.

Feb 8, 2006
I don't konw how many times I can say it. Theres a ct named J. Davinci from fillmoe who got heat. I heard his mixtape for the first time in November and I been trying to find out more ever since. From what I know he's not on done deal but works with quinn and them. He don't have much material on the streets but a alot of people I talk to agree that he's a beast on the mic.

Mar 7, 2006
ANOTHER THING ABOUT FRISCO IS YOU CAN PROMOTE SO BIG OUT HERE CUZ EVERYBODY COMES HERE FROM ALL THE OTHER CITIES..SO IT'S LIKE HARLEM OR SOMETHING..FEEL ME...VERY EASY TO FLOOD THE MARKET...AND REALLY THAT'S ALL IT'S IS..PROMOTION...IN EVERYONES FACE...LIKE MY FOLKS ALKOHOL IS FINNA SHOOT A VIDEO FOR A SONG HE GOT CALLLED PURPLE TREEZ...HE PLANNING ON DOING THIS DOWNTOWN MARKET STREET....JUST A LIL SHOOT YOU KNOW...BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE GUNNA HAVE CD'S N SHIT GIVIN UM OUT....THE SONG PLAYIN...THE VIDEO BEING SHOT, FLYERS YO KNOW...DOING THIS ON A SATURADAY AND THEN HIT THE CLUBS WITH THE SHIT...FEEL ME....SO ALL THIS WILL MOS DEF HELP THE SONG GET TO THE STREETS...BUT AGAIN....WHEN FRISCO DOES IT AGAIN THERE WILL BE SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPE OF STYLES OUT HERE BUT I BET YOU'LL STILL KNOW WE ALL FROM THE SCO...I LOVE MY CITY.
TOMMY JUNE...REALLY DIGGIN YO SHIT ON MYSPACE.....THAT UCE MOVEMENT IS NEEDED OUT HERE...

Apr 7, 2004
uhhh! Jungle,what about me you hater,did you forget about your fuckin artist. ME. im from Frsico.I rap. You said i was tight. Yo record me and say it's a go. haha..on the real though homie. i feel you.Niggas need to come with some super sco flow. Im labeling myself the prince of frisco right the fuck now! That's mine. or maybe I should wait till I actually have an album or maybe even a song out before i jump the gun huh? fuck it leap! Im the prince.take that.