San Francisco 49ers vs Carolina Panthers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 4, 2006
Niners won that game, not gonna blame the refs. Panthers were flat out outplayed in second half
Called it on Twitter, Niners will come out in the second half and take the W.. Offense and defense made their adjustments..

Boldin had a monster game and Gore too..

Kap with the TD..

And they think Seattle the better team..smh

Jan 5, 2006
LOL @ people saying the refs handed this game to the 49ers lol. Not even the Carolina fans are saying that shit.

One thing I didn't like was Kaep's throws, there are some throws he just air mails and others where the receivers have to slow down to catch the ball then get caught up. But i'll take it however we can get 7 on the board.

Nov 16, 2006
Man the refs gave this game to the Niners.

Lame headbutt penalty called on Panthers, then ignore one by Boldin. Missed the 12 players in the huddle right before halftime, on a TD play. If I'm not mistaken, an offensive penalty is a ten second runoff, which would have made it halftime and no TD play possibly.

I hope Seattle smashes the fuck out of them.
yea cuz the refs sacked cam newton 5 times. shut the fuck up

Nov 16, 2006
A little sensitive much? Go get the sand out of your vagina.
nobody's sensitive over here buddy. just had to point out that the comment you made shows youre just a hater and you know absolutely shit about football. theres some real seahawk fans on here that are actually knowledgeable, but you dont know shit .