San Francisco 49ers vs Carolina Panthers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's game but obviously we're a better team now than we were when we played the first time. Even though we were missing key players in some of those games, we lost to all of the remaining teams in the NFC this season, and to Indy. But either way, I hope the 49ers win and win easy.

Jan 5, 2006
That whole area around Candlestick will be coming up, already got developers gentrifying the area around 3rd St. Probably the nicest weather in all of SF is in the East in Bayview. During the summer it's pretty hot for SF there, then you hit the Presidio and it's cold as fuck.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
stick is a dump, just like the coliseum.
you should be shot on site

i cant wait to get this poppin tomorrow..if panthers think what they saw in week 10 is us now, they will be mistaken...

davis, reid ( who both went out that game early on concussion shit.... crabtree, patton, aldon smith will all be in and healthy ..and thats huge

i cant for wait

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
I personally don't care if Roman goes to the Vikings and fills the HC position. But losing Tomsula would suck, I would be happy for the guy of course but ever since he was the interim after Singletary for a few games, that guy was definitely a player's coach and no doubt he'll be an HC soon. Wouldn't mind him replacing Harbaugh if for some reason we didn't retain him down the road.