San Diego Music Awards nominees announced....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
Best Hip Hop Album:
• Autopsy – 21 Bodies
• Black Mikey – Premeditated Music
• Bully Blinders – Moon Under Eyelids
• Don Diego – All Red Everythang
• Left Handed Scientists – Kill Your Present Future
• Parker & The Numberman – Clockwork Slang
• TheBreax – I Never Arrive
• Dubble-O-Beez & Young Sau – Monkey Beezness

Best Hip Hop:
• Blame One
• Black Mikey
• El Gun Legro
• Odessa Kane
• Orko Eloheim
• Parker & The Numberman
• theBREAX
• Vokab Kompany

Oct 2, 2006
The whole thing really is more of a promotional tool for The City Beat. Cant take these things seriously. They have two hip hop categories only to add to try and spread it around. Best Hip Hop doesnt pertain to an album more the being out on the scene. The best Hip Hop Album pertains to music that came out midway through last year to midway through this year. Its a bit better this year then years past.
peace
CROS1

Jul 10, 2007
www.facebook.com
SHOUT OUT TO YOUNG SAU, BLACK MIKEY, AND DON DIEGO...... THAT SHIT IS STILL SOME BULLSHIT THO..... I SWEAR, IF ONE OF THEM NIGHAS DON'T WIN, I KOULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE SDMA'S..... I'M MOVIN UNITS!!!! AND I DON'T KNO MUCH ABOUT THE OTHER KATS BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK ANYONE IN DAYGO MOVIN EM LIKE ME...... ITS KOO, THOUGH..... WE NEED OUR OWN AWARD SHOW!!!!! THEN MAYBE THE REAL ONES IN THIS SHIT KAN GET SOME SHINE!!!!!

Oct 2, 2006
I could say that about 90% of the rappers in San Diego as well. Most are in it for the own benefit. So why get mad at SDMA's. They actually shining a light on the scene. Albeit might not be the light you want if your not picked. But its a light.
peace
CROS1

Nov 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
SHOUT OUT TO YOUNG SAU, BLACK MIKEY, AND DON DIEGO...... THAT SHIT IS STILL SOME BULLSHIT THO..... I SWEAR, IF ONE OF THEM NIGHAS DON'T WIN, I KOULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE SDMA'S..... I'M MOVIN UNITS!!!! AND I DON'T KNO MUCH ABOUT THE OTHER KATS BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK ANYONE IN DAYGO MOVIN EM LIKE ME...... ITS KOO, THOUGH..... WE NEED OUR OWN AWARD SHOW!!!!! THEN MAYBE THE REAL ONES IN THIS SHIT KAN GET SOME SHINE!!!!!
You movin more unit's than who Don D & Mikey dem album are worldwide along with Hoggy & Young Reef and I see all the stat's from city hall & empire they fuckin with "Red Everything" real tuff in L.A,LV,PHX,UTAH,NEW MEXICO,COLORADO,TEXAS,KENTUCKY,INDIANA,PORTLAND,SEATTLE...TOO MANY SPOT'S TO NAME OVERSEA WWW.DAMAFIAMU.COM