san diego gots no talent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2003
every rapper i heard from san diego suck hella bad

wut kinda gay ass name is trigeration station ?? Loll

i heard lil cs and that shit hella sucked, had hella cheap ass quality beats and raps sound like he did it on a tape recorder

jayo felony crip hop wuz one of the worst cd's i heard in my life

dago aint never gon blow up cuz they aint got no damn talent and thats on the real

Cuzin Ice Lecta

CEO/Founder of Wreccin Crew Wrecords
Apr 24, 2003
first of all where you from ? the way you talk sounds like one of them hicc ass towns like...................!!! i dont want to name it cause i might have some fans there but you get the picture!! niggas aint used the word (hella) since the early 90s so once your town or your nieghborhood comes up to the new millinium!! you might start liking dago shit if not FUCC YA!!! we cant please ev'body!!in the mean time picc up that "lowbottom'd out" cd songs #6and 7 was made for succas just like you ..... HOLLA!!!

May 20, 2003
lol nigga fake ass crip on here typin with 2 c's tryna clown

lolllllllllllll if u knew how dumb u look when u doin that
nigga i aint pickin up none of yo sorry ass shit
wanaB CKraB

Jul 6, 2002
Slut it do...i seen ya bitch ass on the igangsta forum...and u act this way over there to.....btw wut do u know about the rap game anyway ??? Dago come tyte and we all know it...yeah dat

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
youre dumb as fuck, you ever heard Damu?? if not, I highly recommend these cuts:

Touchin' On Everybody
B's & C's
Mob With Me
Betta Be Glad

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
i dont even know why half ya'll niggas respond to this shit ....i know it's pretty heated down here like everyone else....why get all choked up over these threads ...you think im a argue with anybody about my album ...hell naw im a keep on hustlin it....he made a broke nigga statement anyway, if it aint tite to him it's a 1000 other niggas who bought dago albums... make sense right !!!

cross the bridge, pass the traffic circle what's the next set you gone see/them coast niggas, them crab niggas, them quic ta peel ya bitch and then stab niggas/ and i hope im getting ya mad niggas - ROC N RON...(GRIMEY LANGUAGES)

May 20, 2003
lol ya'll aint never gon blow up
how am i broke just cuz i dissed yo citys weak ass artists
nigga i aint from houston i'm from california and to that muthafucka axin me wut i know bout rap, prolly a lot more then yo silly ass
i knew muthafuckaz wuz gon get mad but i really dont give a fuck its the truth
why u axin to ban me for speakin my mind

lolz

p.s. and i have heard damu he aint even that tight he average at most
p.s. 2 and damu is a dumb name by the way

May 20, 2003
milkcrate
Peasant

Wut it do got a faggot ass name

nigga my name tight as fuck , u aint knowin bout this bay area shit

WUUUTT ITTT DOOOO??????????
AAAAAAAAAH NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAA