San Andreas and Portal Coming to XBOX 360 Downloads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
The Xbox Live 360 is growing steadily, becoming better and better, users being able to buy old games and new ones, depending on what their mood is. The fact that Xbox will make GTA San Andreas available for download is a great thing as players who have just discovered the GTA universe through the last game can take a step back on memory lane to San Andreas, the GTA game featuring the biggest map yet.

GTA San Andreas will be available for download starting Monday, October 20 at the price of 1, 200 Microsoft points, which in real money is $15.

GTA San Andreas is an “M” rated game because it features some violence and lets the player cause some real mayhem on the streets of the fictional San Andreas. Being an open-world action adventure game, San Andreas can be approached in several ways, playing the long and fulfilling singleplayer or just wandering around the streets finding all sorts of interesting things. One reason for which San Andreas is so fun is because it’s a very flexible game, it can entertain almost everybody: people who like driving games, people who like shooting things, people who like quests… it’s all there.

Continuing to bring relatively old but awesome games, Xbox said that Portal will also be available for download starting from Wednesday, October 22. Xbox said that Portal will include 14 new levels entirely exclusive for the Xbox Live 360 and another 6 advanced maps. Reviewers called Portal one of the most innovative games released and the game itself won the Game of the Year Award at the Game Developers Conference in 2007.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LMAO I paid $15 for Castle Crashers.....Wow.

If I ended up not liking it, I'd have felt ripped when I read this thread.

I'll buy a d/l of San Andreas.

Feb 23, 2004
FUCK YEA!!! SAN ANDREAS I NEVER GOT TO BEAT THE ONE XBOX.SO AFTER IM DONE WITH SR-2 ILL BUY THIS ONE JUST $15, I WONDER IF IT HAS ANY ACHIVEMENTS?OH WELL GOOD GAME OVERALL...

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
FUCK YEA!!! SAN ANDREAS I NEVER GOT TO BEAT THE ONE XBOX.SO AFTER IM DONE WITH SR-2 ILL BUY THIS ONE JUST $15, I WONDER IF IT HAS ANY ACHIVEMENTS?OH WELL GOOD GAME OVERALL...
I don't think xbox originals have any acheivments.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
yea they said for some reason they couldn't do achievements for the xbox originals... which i dont really understand. i wouldn't imagine it'd be hard 2 implement, but i guess i dont really know.

itd be dope if they did though.. it'd prolly encourage me to play some of those they have up for download.