SAMPLER YO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
lookin for a classic sampler,not no mpc's ,im mainly a comp user and have a enough money invested in this bitch,but i want to be able to tweak some samples with my fingers.i was contemplating between roland sp 404 or a boss sp 303.anyone anyone???

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
You can find an old ensonique mirage,or eps keyboard,wich will give you a nice sound when you sample...you can find them cheaper then the 404, people was using these before the ensonique asr10 came out,

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
DeceptaKhan said:
lookin for a classic sampler,not no mpc's ,im mainly a comp user and have a enough money invested in this bitch,but i want to be able to tweak some samples with my fingers.i was contemplating between roland sp 404 or a boss sp 303.anyone anyone???
i own the 303 but i just use it for looping samples...its a cool little box but i think you should buy something with a little more features. i havent tried the 404 ...ive been hearing good things about it though

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I dont know if this the best money wise but it would be dope to have softsampler like sample tank on the comp and have a midi controller that looks and performs just like an mpc. I know prosounds have some of those controllers in theyre mail catalog.