sam goody wherehouse fye

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
yeah probablly but fuck that download shit i like owning the real thing only time i dl shit is when the album is garbage except for a song or two

Oct 10, 2004
i have baught music at best buy but do people really buy music at target and walmart?isnt that shit edited?even if it aint theres only a few artists on there racks its not a real music store to me but then again ive never looked at there selection i never go to them stores and when i do its to buy a dvd or somethin electrical lol but i do no theres about a million paisas in the music section buying all that circus music

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
TUNEZ_PWP said:
i have baught music at best buy but do people really buy music at target and walmart?isnt that shit edited?even if it aint theres only a few artists on there racks its not a real music store to me but then again ive never looked at there selection i never go to them stores and when i do its to buy a dvd or somethin electrical lol but i do no theres about a million paisas in the music section buying all that circus music
Hahahahahahaha....circus music......I dont have a spot I always go to.I usually go to wherever I might be at.Most of the time its a mom and pops though.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
TUNEZ_PWP said:
Naw, it's not all edited. I grabbed my unedited 40 album from Rohnert Park Target.

But I know what you're sayin' about it not bein' a real music store. No real selection so a Target or Best Buy music purchase is rare for me.