SALINAS: 6 MURDERS IN ONE WEEK, 4 OTHERS SHOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2009
what difference does it make? Ill go out on a limb and say people doing "hits" and kids involved with gang violence have the same education background
Not all Gangzter'z are uneducated homie. I got homeboyz that went to school to study law and on to bigger things and they were some off the downest fools out there.

Mar 12, 2004
Thursday was another deadly day in Salinas.

Three victims, from two separate shootings, were the latest casualties in a surge of gun violence in the city 10 shootings in 11 days. One of Thursday's victims died.

The violence is at a level Salinas police say they have not seen before.

"I can't remember one of this magnitude," said Deputy Chief Cassie McSorley as she stood at Madeira Avenue and Terrace Street near where a 15-year-old boy was fatally shot, becoming the city's 21st homicide victim of 2009.

"We are obviously very concerned," she said.

The victim died at a local hospital after he was shot in his driveway in the 500 block of Terrace Street, police said.

It was the second of two shootings Thursday, the first occurring about 40 minutes before the homicide.

About 1:35 p.m., police were dispatched to North Sanborn Road and Del Monte Avenue where two people were injured in a shooting.

A 19-year-old man was shot multiple times in the upper torso and flown to a Bay Area hospital with life-threatening wounds, police said. As of Thursday night, the victim was in critical but stable condition, police said. A second victim, a 26-year-old man, was shot and treated at Natividad Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.

As fighter jets flew overhead, practicing for this weekend's California International Airshow at Salinas Municipal Airport, emergency crews carried the shooting victims into an ambulance. And as in a battle zone, voices had to be raised just to be heard above the sound of planes flying overhead.

According to witnesses at the scene, two men were shot multiple times next to a bus stop on the street corner. Onlookers crowded around the large blocked-off area as authorities closed the entire Del Monte Shopping Plaza and stopped all traffic between North Sanborn and Green Street.

In tears, the sister of one of the victims stood with police.

According to McSorley, the victims ran inside a nearby taco shop to call for

help. The bloodied clothes of one of the victims, which had been cut and removed from the body, were laid on top of a chair inside the shop

Jun 28, 2003
I don't mean to interrupt your constant masturbation session to bandannas and old issues of teen angel magazine, but eat a dick and grow the fuck up stupid.

When you're a grown man it's easier to see the bigger picture. If you have kids it should be even easier. The majority of these kids out here shooting at each other are uneducated and horribly misguided by their uneducated and ignorant parents. It's a continuous cycle that will forever repeat itself until people chose to better themselves. Life is a game to too many of these fuckin' dumb ass people out here. It's the same people that are out their shooting there own people that protest when cops beat down a Mexican. It's shameful.
WELL THEN TELL US DEAR WISE OLD MAN, WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT, SINCE ITS JUST A GAME TO US AND YOU KNOW SO DAMN MUCH....PLEASE INFORM US THROUGH YOUR EXTENSIVE TALKS WITH GOD WHAT THE POINT OF LIFE IS....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
LMFAO you must have me confused with someone else with all this peace shit and god talk. I'll be the first to crack someones head for fucking around with me or my family.

And I must be wayyyy off to assume that you get wet over the stories, with a name like Bullet and your "they can put more cops on the street but they can't stop..." quotes:cheeky:. Can't forget how you keep it real Mexican ish and never wear tall tee's because it's dressing black!:confused:

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Another 187. Its getting ugly. Fact: SALINAS is the gang related murder capital of California. Check it. The bottom half of the FUNK SEASON cover represents our cause. Stupid Season, Retarded Season, Dummy Season=FUNK SEASON. Salinas translation to Bay slang.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lol whatever u fuckin jagger

you act like you dont do dirt but now you crack heads....ok
Lmfao @ jagger.

We protect our family at all costs, these fools are the type that claim that they are protecting theirs, but at the same time sell dope in their own neighborhood and use children to do their fighting for them. This shit that these people are doing takes them nowhere. You win respect from people that have zero relevance in the world at the cost of doing some DUMB ass shit all while making hispanic/chicano/latino (whatever you want to call it) people look even more worthless in the eyes of everyone else.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Never heard of the dude. It's just my perspective on things, I've lived and seen this shit throughout my youth. In fact my older brother is probably getting released from the pen soon, we have polar opposite views on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.