SaladTossingKing is a.......................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Saw this on your page. That's something ain't it.
Azteca something or other said:
All for the bay! I salute you man, you're giving everything you own and ever worked for to the Bay! Now that's loyalty, from my understanding (From what Mi$ta-Murda187 told me) you are giving everything to the bay! WOW! that's sure is something, I was told every single paycheck you receive goes directly to the BAY! Fuck, I wish I was that generous, You are also are giving your car to that bay?! Daaammnn.... how do you get around? Crazy! Now I know why they call you "All for the bay" I mean you weren't playing when you chose that name,

I found this on and old thread on the sicc written by you.

"I want to dedicate this piece to all you playas, and all you ladies out there, the name of this piece is called "THE BAY BETTA TAKE MY MONEY"

~The Bay better take my money! Through rain, sleet, or snow. They Bay betta take my money, Not half, not some, but ALL my cash!

Cause if it DON'T! Imma put my foot dead in her ass"

Bravo! That was great! ALL FOR THE BAY, all you do and all you earn is for the bay! ALL of it! unbelievable!

You deserve a Tony award.