Saints vs Seahawks SNF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
2-0-Sixx said:
aye if you're from Washington and you go for a dallas team you're officially a bandwagon fan and/or faggot. truth. This is true for all cities - if you're from cali and you go for dallas, patriots, etc., = gayness.

Chicago I'm from. Yes they suck. Oh well.
I live in Seattle. Yes they suck. Oh well.

But at least I stay true to my home and my roots.
CO-SIGN!

Jan 18, 2006
I told someone last week Seattle wasnt an elite team. All i wanna know is what happened to there defense yesterday. I thought there defense was good.

Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
aye if you're from Washington and you go for a dallas team you're officially a bandwagon fan and/or faggot. truth. This is true for all cities - if you're from cali and you go for dallas, patriots, etc., = gayness.

Chicago I'm from. Yes they suck. Oh well.
I live in Seattle. Yes they suck. Oh well.

But at least I stay true to my home and my roots.
Well , 100% true statement.

I feel sorry for folks that don't get that, it's not like I disagree w/ them, I just feel sorry for them, they're missing out.

This one hurts, I'm really pissed off about it but it's a long season. Too many times the last 5 years the Seahawks have been 4-2 after 6 and finished struggling to get to 9-7. Maybe this is the year they start a little slow but come on strong from the middle to end of the year and get to 10 or 11 wins.

Oct 14, 2004
Iam from Ohio. FUCK THE BROWNS.

I have been a Saints fan since I was a little Kid.

Thats all they did was lose.

Ricky Williams was terrible.