Saint's Row

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got the demo of this game, and it is off the fuckin' chain. Buy this shit when it comes out Aug. 29th for the 360.

Apr 25, 2002
The graphics look great on the plasma TV, and it feels like it is going to be really fun to play the full game. There will be a TON of customizability in the game.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO, I went to the liquor store and bought a bong, a blunt, a pipe, and a spliff. My character was coughin' up a lung......

Apr 25, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
How'd you get the demo for this game?

This is the game I was looking forward to more than any other when I got my 360 last year...
Some Toys 'R Us locations have the demo discs. My brother worked on Saint's Row, and he called me Friday and told me that some how Toys 'R Us for some reason were giving the demos out already. So I called around and sure enough one of my local locations had them........The demo will be on Live Marketplace on Aug. 1st.......

Jan 2, 2004
It has online multiplayer gameplay.. Like different online modes.. Deep character customization.. Ragdoll physics, and deep car customization.. More radio stations, and custom soundtracks.. Better aiming system.

But, I doubt it'll have more to do than GTA: SA.. For me, it's a holdover until the next GTA.. But, the fact that it's next-gen, looks great, and seems like it's going to play very smoothly, and different things makes it seem like it could end up actually challenging GTA, but I've been looking forward to this game since I first heard about it..

Jun 24, 2005
I'm seriously considering gettin this game.

Once the demo comes to the Marketplace, I'll snag that and then make my decision. Hopefully I'll have some cash for it when it releases.

Jan 2, 2004
d/led it.. It's pretty tight. Plays a lot like GTA.. You can tell that it was a major influence.. Does a lot of stuff that GTA doesn't and doesn't do stuff that GTA does..

Pistolwhipping people is very cool.. Like, you'll be out of bullets, but you can still pistol whip motherfuckers, it's pretty sweet.

If you like GTA, you'll like this game. And it's not like the other GTA clones, this actually plays good.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Downloaded the demo last night and I've played it a shitload. That shit is too fuckin sick.

I gotta get some money so I can get it August 29th.