Saints Row 2 Sons Of Samedi (trailer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
The online game play is whats gonna be the best on this, single player is fun too buying a blunt then turn around and rob that bitch, take that bitch to the Safe in the back of the store make her open it then shot the bitch dead and go to the next one lol. GTA4 aint gonna be shit compared to Saints Row 2 Online.

Jan 2, 2004
And I don't get how you can come to that conclusion after playing the first Saint's Row. Yeah, it was fun, but not nearly as good or fun as GTA4.. And all they are really doing is adding some stuff to do, not really enhancing much, and the story looks like it'll still suck balls.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
And I don't get how you can come to that conclusion after playing the first Saint's Row. Yeah, it was fun, but not nearly as good or fun as GTA4.. And all they are really doing is adding some stuff to do, not really enhancing much, and the story looks like it'll still suck balls.
but in the end ,thats what it makes it more fun. is the extra things to do. usually my favorite things about sandbox games isnt the story,its doing whatever the fuck i want,just causing havoc in the city. that has never been less fun than it was in GTA4. i literally wanted to finish the story and never play it again cause it bored the shit out of me.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Only a small handfull of people enjoyed GTA. Super boring game. Now it's starting to pile up at many Gamestops. People realized it sucked so much they didnt even wanna wait for the fall update episodes.lol

@Jake..you finished the story? You're ahead of me then. haha. Haven't played since early May.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
@Jake..you finished the story? You're ahead of me then. haha. Haven't played since early May.
im just like that. i have to beat games or it will bug me. i'll sit through the shittiest games because of it.

i used to be even worse it came to GTA's. i used to have get 100% or i wasnt satisfied. i have done every one 100% up until GTA4. once i was done with the story i never wanted to see it again

Sep 7, 2006
Yea, i think this SR2 is gonna take GTA4's reign. But who knows , i thought GTA4 was gonna be better than sex, but the game is so lame i have to make myself keep playing