Saigon gets release date.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
The highly anticipated debut LP The Greatest Story Never Told has been given a release month, Saigon's LP is slated to drop May 2006.

Saigon's been paving the way for this album to drop for years, noted by his mixtape hustle. Saigon is signed to Just Blaze's label Fort Knox Entertainment and will be the first artist to drop an album on said label.

On the album, most of the production will be handled by Just Blaze with additional beats being provided by Scram Jones, Alchemist, etc.

Source: UGHH.com

////

Ive been waiting on this album. Can't wait till May.

May 8, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
He got All Stars backin him up on the boards...this has potential to be the best album of 06...
Yea I agree with Just Blaze behind the boards.
I remember a while ago you asked about Saigon. Did you pick up "Warning Shots" or 1 of his mixtapes?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SouthArea said:
Jae Millz & Cormega can't sell records for shit, and Saigon is Raw but will do Pro'lly 600 thouwow that is not the future
I'm not going to speak on Mega but that's funny you say this when Jae Millz hasn't even released a retail album yet. So just wondering how do you know he can't sell records for shit? His mixtapes sell real fast in NYC and the rest of the east and I know plenty of people out west that bump him.

With the right push Saigon can sell alot...and fuck homie 600 thousand which is gold sales for a pretty much unknown outside of the east coast debut album would be huge for ANYONE.

Nuttkace

May 8, 2002
Nuttkase said:
I'm not going to speak on Mega but that's funny you say this when Jae Millz hasn't even released a retail album yet. So just wondering how do you know he can't sell records for shit? His mixtapes sell real fast in NYC and the rest of the east and I know plenty of people out west that bump him.

With the right push Saigon can sell alot...and fuck homie 600 thousand which is gold sales for a pretty much unknown outside of the east coast debut album would be huge for ANYONE.

Nuttkace

Well said.

Oct 20, 2005
Nuttkase said:

Nuttkace
On Millz Cuase the nigga got Shelved Twice becuase His shit doesn't generate a commercial buzz and on Saigon he'll be a bricc on the fondation of New York's Future but nothing more the South ain't gonna Fucc it wit'em like that either is the west and i saying that shit to hate or anything of that nature cuase that nigga is nice but Meph Bleek has 3 golds and holds no weight anywhere

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SouthArea said:
On Millz Cuase the nigga got Shelved Twice becuase His shit doesn't generate a commercial buzz and on Saigon he'll be a bricc on the fondation of New York's Future but nothing more the South ain't gonna Fucc it wit'em like that either is the west and i saying that shit to hate or anything of that nature cuase that nigga is nice but Meph Bleek has 3 golds and holds no weight anywhere
I think with Millz it's because no one knows what to do with him. Partially because of what you said about the commercial buzz and partially because alot of people think of him as just a "battle" mc. But I have heard some actual songs by Millz and he got substance.

I think Saigon has the talent to blow personally. Dude got a flow that's not to hard to follow so the mainstream fans will like that. He got good concepts but he would have to dumb down his lyrics some for the mainstream audience. He will def. be a a brick in NYC's future foundation like you said...I just think he has the potential to be more than just a dope mc. I guess we will wait and see with that though.

I do feel what you are saying though and using Bleek is a great example.

Also just want to say that I didn't take what you are saying as hate in anyway so no need to clarify that. I just wanted to see some more of where you were coming from with what you said.

Nuttkace