Sage Francis putting in work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
http://www.streethop.com/forum/article159832.html

If, like me, you think it’s been kind of quiet from Sage Francis since Healthy Distrust, then you’d be wrong. He has been putting in a work ethic that would make 50 Cent ashamed.

The Underground music mogul has been putting together a lot of moves lately. Expanding his Strange Famous Records independent music label; adding quality but under-exposed acts from the underground world of hip-hop. He has been improving his website; adding an online store, posting audio and video, and keeping his blog updated regularly. While also launching www.knowmore.org, a non-profit website "dedicated to chronicling and resisting corporate attacks on democracy, workers and human rights, fair trade, business ethics and the environment."

The Prolyphic and Reanimator album is almost complete, there is no title yet. It will be the first release of 2006 on Strange Famous Records.

According to Sage, "It's the best stuff I have heard from either of them. It's mainly all I have been listening to this past week. SFR is very excited to have this as our first official non-Sage release."

Also expect Sage to make a guest appearance on Kool Keith’s new album.

For more info on Sage Francis visit his website.

Im looking forward to The Prolyphic and Reanimator album.