safeway breakfast burritos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
My wife and I go into taqueria Los gallos by my house on Saturday and Sunday because they only have breakfast burritos on the weekend. $5 and enough for 2 days. I'm pretty sure we are the only ones who get them. There are usually hella Mexican folks eating chilaquiles, menudo or pozole...or fish. I always feel so white...football is on and everyone is watching futbol

Feb 3, 2014
My wife and I go into taqueria Los gallos by my house on Saturday and Sunday because they only have breakfast burritos on the weekend. $5 and enough for 2 days. I'm pretty sure we are the only ones who get them. There are usually hella Mexican folks eating chilaquiles, menudo or pozole...or fish. I always feel so white...football is on and everyone is watching futbol
los gallos in redwood city? fuckin good

Feb 3, 2014
im a entirely too surrounded by phenomenal authentic messican food to be fuckin with safeway breakfast burritos
haha dont get me wrong i love real mexican food and this whole area has all kinds of good mexican food...i just think its awesome that i can get a decent breakfast burrito for 2.50...i went to la vics in sj yesterday and in all honesty i think its overrated..the orange sauce aint that great either...its definitely good...but not as good as people say

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
haha dont get me wrong i love real mexican food and this whole area has all kinds of good mexican food...i just think its awesome that i can get a decent breakfast burrito for 2.50...i went to la vics in sj yesterday and in all honesty i think its overrated..the orange sauce aint that great either...its definitely good...but not as good as people say
I WENT TO LA VICS YESTERDAY TOO & WALKED BACK OUT BECAUSE MY KID WANTED PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS FOR BREAKFAST & I WAS PRETTY OKAY WITH THAT MY DAMN SELF.

SHOUTOUT TO THE CHEESESTEAK JOINT I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME OF RIGHT NEXT TO LA VIC

Feb 3, 2014
I WENT TO LA VICS YESTERDAY TOO & WALKED BACK OUT BECAUSE MY KID WANTED PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS FOR BREAKFAST & I WAS PRETTY OKAY WITH THAT MY DAMN SELF.

SHOUTOUT TO THE CHEESESTEAK JOINT I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME OF RIGHT NEXT TO LA VIC
i was still starving after my burrito i damn near went into that pizza place they got there too

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
my grandma used to live in concord and i remember going to the el faro a few times...but i was young so i dont remember if it was good or bad
There's el faro which is a chain...kinda bland from what I've tried, but el farolito is good. The one by my house has good food but the conditions look pretty unsanitary....a lot of flies inside

Both Los gallos and farolito have many nice choices of corridos in their jukeboxes tho