sade and d.e.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
^ It's more a like a D.E. track produced by Sade being that the premise of the track comes from her tracks... But #2 ("Watching My Life Go") on "TBBB" comes from a track on "Lovers Rock" as well. I think she is a great tool to use for ideas that fit perfectly with D.E. beats... He stated in an interview a while back that he listens to Sade's band, "Sweetback" almost daily; that's a tight cd too...

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•No way...

STRONGER THAN PRIDE is tha best by far...
Or obviously the best of cd...

I actually have this cd RARE ADVENTURE cd that has 5 unrelesed songs that were only availiable on vinyl back in the day....And another song from the movie"Absolute Begginers" where she sang on stage in the movie...
I havn't watched the movie myself, but i would like to have it for my collection...

Yall got tha LOVERS LIVE DVD???...whooooeee!!!...So bomb
I also got REMIX cd's that make her music into house music...
I actually listen to those more now...
There is this one remix for "Never Thought I'd See the Day" that is so fuccin tight..."Iwish you could shelter meeeeeee.....

Sheeeit Sade is my favorite shit right now...i don't even really listen to rap anymore...

opm

Jan 6, 2003
peep cottonbelly aka stuart mathewman - x amounts of niceness.. it's sum dub remix stuff.. it just got re-released with some diff cuts added.. there's a sade remix of by your side and a real tight one of greagory isaac's night nurse.. allthough the first release was exrtremly hard to find it a few diff cuts on it..

santessa is cool to.. her album delirium was produced by mathewman.. real smooth

HOOP... that was the remix deluxe.. it was a japanese release.. had two unrealse tracks/ 3 remixes.. good stuff..

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
opm said:
HOOP... that was the remix deluxe.. it was a japanese release.. had two unrealse tracks/ 3 remixes.. good stuff..
•Naw...I've seen the "Remix Deluxe" album....I already had all of those songs...
"Rare Adventure" was put together by a guy in europe, and was only availiable oyt there...
Rare Adventure has 14 tracks on it...Search tha internet for that shit, and you'll see...

http://www.akwarner.com/sade/

Good Sade Link...

opm

Jan 6, 2003
HOOP said:
•Naw...I've seen the "Remix Deluxe" album....I already had all of those songs...
"Rare Adventure" was put together by a guy in europe, and was only availiable oyt there...
Rare Adventure has 14 tracks on it...Search tha internet for that shit, and you'll see...

http://www.akwarner.com/sade/

Good Sade Link...

right on for the info..

this "rare adventure" .. is this a comp of mixes done by the band.. or by others.??..

also.. if your into dub style meldoies.. douse yourself with that cottonbelly...

http://www.cottonbelly.com/

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Yeah...I'm hip to cottonbelly...I'm still lokkin for that shit cheap...

have you heard the Cottonbelly remix for "King of Sorrow??"...Shits tight...
Also, if you have LOVERS LIVE DVD that backround song on the exta footage of the band was done by Cottonbelly...I can't remember what song, but that shit is tight...I remmeber...

Tha RARE AdVENTURE disc has 6 unreleased SADE songs, most from her earlier work and one that sonds like it should have been on LOVE DELUXE...let me go get that shit...

TRACCLISTING
-1. I Never Thought I'd See the Day(club mix)
This is my favorite SADE remix ever...SOoOooOO cool...Its tha one i was talking about before...It's on all of my remix cd's...
-2. Pearls(club mix)
-3. Love is Stronger Than Pride (remix)
-4. SuperBien Total(92 remix) (an instrumental)
-5. Room 55(nonalbum tracc)
This song is on the "Kiss of Life" single cd,...
-6 Should i love You(nonalbum tracc)
this song sounds old skool as fucc...
-7. Red Eye(nonalbum tracc)
This is just an extention of "Smooth operator"...i';m sure you know this smooth jazz instrumental...
-8 Spirit(nonalbum tracc)
Havn't figured oyut whrere this song is from...
-9 Wired(nonalbum tracc)
Havn't figured out where this is from
-10 Make Some room (nonalbum tracc)
I think this one was omitted from LOVE DELUXE...
-11 Feel No Pain (Remix)
-12 Cherish tha Day (remix)
-13 Pearls(alternative Remix)

I've seen thsi cd go for 67$ on ebay...

opm

Jan 6, 2003
that song is included on the new cottonbelly... its the by your side remix from when the band walks out... rightous indeed.. seems like my girl and i bump it on the way to work every am... that king of sorrow mix is on a single i have.. also has the video on it... fun stuff...

you gotta let me get a copy of that remix cd... could posibly burn a copy for a copy.. like that x amount of niceness.??..

i'm sure somethin can be worked out...