"SACRED SOLDIERZ" KRYPTO, S.B., AXION JAXION, DANKED OUT & LOS RAKAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
Shits dope as Hell. Krypto & S.B. are growing on me. I've never not liked either of their music, I just never felt they stood out to me. "Red Dots" changed that for me & everything I've heard since has gotten stronger. My favorite S.B. verse is on "Mainey" from Dank album. His delivery/adlibs on that were super clean. I'm gonna have to go back to some of their old work & give it another listen. I have a tendency to not give artists I've never heard of, a fair listen right away. That just comes from the over saturation of rappers.

Axion Jaxion is starting to grow on me too. I haven't heard too much from him mainly just features, but there's been verses I really liked & ones I didn't. I'm interested to hear how he holds down a song on his own to really get a feel for him as an artist.

Is this produced by Freddie Machete? The bells & percussion/drums sound like his style/sound.

May 8, 2011
Shits dope as Hell. Krypto & S.B. are growing on me. I've never not liked either of their music, I just never felt they stood out to me. "Red Dots" changed that for me & everything I've heard since has gotten stronger. My favorite S.B. verse is on "Mainey" from Dank album. His delivery/adlibs on that were super clean. I'm gonna have to go back to some of their old work & give it another listen. I have a tendency to not give artists I've never heard of, a fair listen right away. That just comes from the over saturation of rappers.

Axion Jaxion is starting to grow on me too. I haven't heard too much from him mainly just features, but there's been verses I really liked & ones I didn't. I'm interested to hear how he holds down a song on his own to really get a feel for him as an artist.

Is this produced by Freddie Machete? The bells & percussion/drums sound like his style/sound.
Naw it is this Kid from Holland named Kamilson. We actually had this song for awhile with just Krypto and S.B. verses on it and it just turned into what it is. You gonna start hearing alot more Freddy beats on anything that drops after Krypto's "Rare Breed" album. We still playing catch up. S.B. & Krypto have came very far as artists in the last two years. I am really proud of both of them as well as everybody else. You are going to be pleasantly surprised when I unleash Axion. I dont want to rush things with him I want to keep building and keep him in my pocket til the time is right. His first SacredMuzic release will be free like Krypto's "It's My Turn" was.

Feb 18, 2011
Fa sho, huge fan of Freddy's production. Definitely wouldn't mind hearing more from this guy though. Solid beat. The bells & drums kind of reminded me of the "Last Sad Song/Reality Check" beat & also the "Goin Crazy" beat he did for Cognito.

May 8, 2011
Fa sho, huge fan of Freddy's production. Definitely wouldn't mind hearing more from this guy though. Solid beat. The bells & drums kind of reminded me of the "Last Sad Song/Reality Check" beat & also the "Goin Crazy" beat he did for Cognito.
I was a big fan of his sound too. I thought it would go well with our lineup. Thats why its so crazy how i just reached out to him one day and a week later he was up here and Sacred official. This is not me being cocky for Fred, I kinda have a decent ear for beats and nobody out here is fuckin with him. I am a fan of the Traxamillions, Rob-Lo's, Cozmo's etc.... I know most of them, but Fred is on another level and Im hella happy that it's gonna be our label that gets a chance to show what he is capable of. Thanks for the love Reign keep rockin with us we wont let u down.

Dec 4, 2007

Thx fam it means a lot..... Where you from???

This right here is a MUST for any SB fan imo