SACRAMENTO RAP WANTED !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2007
Offer me any tape only from Sac-town. I'll tell ya if I got it already or not. I'm interested in these especially:

Sickpack - The Hellhole Compilation
Tear Drop - Da Manslaughter
SMG - Strawberry Manor Gangstas
Young Bowleggs - The Bowlegged One
Thumpa Ace - Tryin To Get My Grip$$ [album & single]
The Slumpulation
Munchie - North Highlands California
Redrum - Livin Da Life Of A Hustla
Rup Dog - Realizum Of Reality
Young Dre D - Livin In The Heights
Street Stories - Underground Music Compilation
Young Bo - Looking Death In The Face tape version

I'm also looking for a few CDs, so let me know if you're selling any of these:

Gangsta Dre - Gang Bangin Poetry [OG]
Lil Pigg Penn - The Hogg In Me
Kreep - I Think They're Watching Me
Big Hollis - Keep Holdin On
Raw Deal - Underground Funk
J-Killa - They Know I'm A Ridah [might be interested in tape version too]
Young Bo - Looking Death In The Face
Rup Dog - Catch 22
Darkside S/T
Redrum - Livin Da Life Of A Hustla [red cover]

PM me if you even might wanna sell your stuff!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea i talked to one dude who was down with him and hes defintily from ohio.also thats a an otha Nonfiktion i think, since he was written kinda different need to see the covers again.also ice burg is on anotha compilation and it says Ice Burg from OHIO under the track.i try to search this cover for you.

Nov 2, 2007
I'm keepin eye on em. Tho your auctions seem to go so damn high (as noted on other threads too) It's the japs, can't compete against em :] And IndO... its definitely the same Nonfiktion, back cover says featuring Gangsta Dre and Young Jada.

I got SMG on cd but I want the tape too. Supposedly has different cover and POSSIBLY even slightly different track list (few xtra tracks?)

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
can u post the back cover again ? i remember that was all strange cuz they were spelled wrong... but maybe u re rite and he just moved to ohio later

Aug 18, 2002
The Slumpulation tape is a mix of artists from Sacramento & Oakland but still a good one. I have mine scanned already so figured I'd throw it up.

Mar 14, 2006
^^ All produced by Bumpin T...& tape only release. (good one)

@ Buddhist...so i guess in fact SMG was a tape only release too...

Dec 19, 2003
Ice Burg is from Ohio, 110%. He says that a few times in the album. He just came down to cali (sactown) when he recorded it. I got an album by the same group of people that released & produced the Ice burg albums & they are all from ohio.

If you want the Crisis Tape, mint condition, hit me up. It wont be cheap tho.

Nov 2, 2007
ok, so Ice Burg is from Ohio that's clear now :]

Slumpulation... never seen good scan of it so thanks. I'll send you PM!

Crisis tape... yea won't be cheap that's for sure. I'm working on it wit some other dude at the moment tho. But I'll shoot you with an offer soon!

SMG... yea my it was a tape only! I talked to some ppl who were down wit em.

Aug 18, 2002
Buddhist....never seen that Unknown EP CD mentioned. Do you have the audio on it?

When it comes to Sacramento Sentenced is who you need to talk to. Actually sentenced is who I need to talk to as well.

Sentenced....did you see my obscure 90's Sac thread in the 9-1-Sicness Forum?