SACRAMENTO-DENVER CONNECTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I KNOW MOST OF YAW AIN'T EVEN KNOWIN' BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE, WHY YOU THINK SO MANY SACRAMENTO RAPPERS(OR JUST REgULAR FOLK FROM SAC) BE IN DENVER? I AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT THEM JUST gOIN' OUT TO DO SHOWS, BUT OUT HERE KICCIN IT, KNOWIN' PEOPLE AND TRYIN' TO gET IN STUDIOS AND FREQUENTIN' PRODUCERS FROM THE MILE HIgH.

Apr 25, 2002
Denver has a much begger reception to the underground/music scene than Sac does. At least thats what I'm told. Most of the people from HERE aren't accepted HERE cause their moth got them into something they couldn't handle, so it make sense to go somewhere that is still somewhat close but far enough, feel me?

Side note: EDJ I have fam pretty deep out in Denver, I wouldn't be surprised if you know most of them.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Denver is a big market for Sacramento rap, and theres money to be made out there for rappers from out in Sac, i know Luni and Hollow Tip are out there right now and i know theyre at the studios probly makin some bread.

Feb 7, 2003
I-Rocc how you been fam....its been a minute since summer jamm out there in Merced...that was some fucked up shit getting kicked out the telly tho..man Luk send love mayne....stay up fam...peace

Aug 20, 2004
Sac been fuckin with Seattle big time lately too...T-Nutty be up here on the constant...matterof fact i think he got a spot in the Southend somewheres...i know he doin a mixtape with my boy Skunt...shits hard too...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
gUILLOTINE,
YOU ACT LIKE YOU NEVA CHOPPED IT UP WITH A DENVER PLAYA? BUT DENVER A BOILIN' POT READY TO BLOW. IF YOU NEVA HEARD A DENVER RAPPER BEFORE, THEN PUT ME ON YOUR DEK AND SOAK IT ON UP.

MIC CHEK,
YEAH, HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT SONg? IF IT'S N-E- CONSOLATION, I JUST SHOT A VIDEO TO THAT.