Sabotage Xbox/Ps3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
jus got plat on the ps3 version, & to everyone this is a must rent (WW era GTA style)....open world, killing nazis goodness

id post a vid, but its a bitch finding a vid cus its a under the radar game, def worth checkin out tho

Oct 19, 2008
Pretty sure he means "The saboteur" by the description cuzz I have played it on the 360 and it is a pretty good ass game.
oops, ment saboteur thanks for clearing that up for me.

great game, to all who havent had a chance to check it out i suggests you do

lol, no wonder why my drunk ass couldnt find vids on it to post...smh:ermm:

(maybe a mod could change the thread title for me)

Dec 3, 2005
this games pretty dope i went and copped it the other day after reading this thread and watching the video review on it. i would recommend it. its like GTA meets Inglorious Bastards with tiddies and adult themes etc

Nov 14, 2002
I grabbed this for like 33 bucks at Gamestop...

Definitely worth the money for such a large game.

Just know when you buy it used you're probably going to wind up paying the $2-$3.99(ps3) for the useless add on DLC just to see nipples instead of pasties. Plus the mini game you get doesn't really give you that much cash, even if you're amazing at it...

It's a good mix of GTA, Assasins Creed, and Mercenaries... It's free roaming, you can climb buildings, and you collect money for blowing up specified targets.

It's also pretty impressive the way they worked the black/white to color as you're driving through the towns.

And you will find yourself saying "Killing Nazi's" like brad Pitt while playing this game, whether you saw that movie or not.

Dec 3, 2005
I grabbed this for like 33 bucks at Gamestop...

Definitely worth the money for such a large game.

Just know when you buy it used you're probably going to wind up paying the $2-$3.99(ps3) for the useless add on DLC just to see nipples instead of pasties. Plus the mini game you get doesn't really give you that much cash, even if you're amazing at it...

It's a good mix of GTA, Assasins Creed, and Mercenaries... It's free roaming, you can climb buildings, and you collect money for blowing up specified targets.

It's also pretty impressive the way they worked the black/white to color as you're driving through the towns.

And you will find yourself saying "Killing Nazi's" like brad Pitt while playing this game, whether you saw that movie or not.
theres a mini game i get when i pay to see tiddies? i hadnt noticed that. this game is great though, i keep coming back to it