S/N's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
SRD... the initials to my name... Stephanie Rae Dittberner...k go ahead and make fun of the last name...dickburner, shitburner, titburner...LOL... I've heard it all. Anyways... I've always used my initals for my screen name and when ever I'm out at a local show or promoting for my boys erryone knows me and calls me SRD... lots of ppl don't even know my real name... kinda crazy. Anyways...I'm w/ Trick on the 420... just another pot head here. My x bf tatted SRD on his hand and said if we ever break up (which we did) Imma say it stands for Smoke Reefer Daily, lol... so I kinda stole that from him and attached the 420 at the end so its like
Smoke Reefer Daily @ 4:20.

Nov 9, 2003
never mind i see what your talkin about I just came from the van halen website

5150. When any person, as a result of mental disorder, is a danger to others, or to himself or herself, or gravely disabled, a peace officer, member of the attending staff, as defined by regulation, of an evaluation facility designated by the county, designated members of a mobile crisis team provided by Section 5651.7, or other professional person designated by the county may, upon probable cause, take, or cause to be taken, the person into custody and place him or her in a facility designated by the county and approved by the State Department of Mental Health as a facility for 72-hour treatment and evaluation.

Aug 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
when i moved from KC to LA everybody always called me KC...then when i got in the studio out there them cats i was workin with were all in there late twenties to mid thirties and were sayin i was still a baby and i aint been through this and that and called me young kc...so yea...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ThatYoungKC said:
when i moved from KC to LA everybody always called me KC...then when i got in the studio out there them cats i was workin with were all in there late twenties to mid thirties and were sayin i was still a baby and i aint been through this and that and called me young kc...so yea...

You're a rapper now? Since when?

I gotta hear this.