S/N's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
jaydub816 said:
everyone is a freakin rapper

Yeah, but only a handful of us are any good at it, and fewer still enjoy benefeiting from their talent.

Back on topic, I got this name because my real name's Christian, and my ex and her co-workers always referred to me as "her religion" so it stuck.

As for the meaning behind it. I've been doing this rap thing since I was seven, so now that I've been at it for 12 years, I've actually got a bit of a following, so a lot of people have got faith in me. As for those taht dont' and those that stand against me, then, just like the crusades and jihads, imma show people why so many have faith in me and just what I'm capable of.

Apr 21, 2003
Slide said:
lol, mine is like hella nerdy so i'm not gonna say (Stacie and Drew might remember, I told them once long ago) so I'm just gonna say I'm real slick, so I don't walk, I slide.

haha i had to think but i remeber... we were all lil with a past....my screen name on aim is stacie182 been that was for a good 12 years hahah..how dorky is that....and yea the 182 was for blink182.. i loved them when i was lil....

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
SLOWPOKE said:
hahahahah i got my cd coming out dec,...i got kool bubba ice, lese, and carlos mencia on it,....

it's been fun making it,...

just looking to come out to the kc spot to do it ju know?
i hear ya bro....let me know when that shit drops for real....i always love to laugh my ass off at a joke

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
JLMACN said:
^^ur BF tatted your intials on his hand?

damn...
these kids..these days..

id beat my son till he he's crippled..

LOL, yeah... dude was a total dumb-shit, the funny thing is he aint my bf anymore and now he's stuck w/ SRD on his hand... pretty noticable too.

Feb 12, 2004
"LOL, yeah... dude was a total dumb-shit, the funny thing is he aint my bf anymore and now he's stuck w/ SRD on his hand... pretty noticable too."

lol
when i read your first post i immediately thought
"so stupid.. what if you break up.."
damn thats more than stupid.. thats pity..

Oct 17, 2003
Zuggalo17 <- hahaha, when i had wallmart internet i needed a email and i was a stupid juggalo
that was actually my first siccness screen name for a year (which reminds me i have been here longer than i thought looking back at the topic that mentioned age)

Ki11aC <- I needed a hotmail and i was so l337 and killing people like every other former juggalo with C that stands for my name craig, it later changed to Ki11aCraig

Skitzofrantikk <- No comment

Tormentid One <- needed a name and was looking at some tech n9ne lyrics, thought tormentid sounded good, added a "one" at the end replaced the "e" with an "i" and i just keep it short and only use Tormentid

there has been other names, again no comment