???'s for EQUIPTO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
saw that you had a collabo with aukwin. that shit should be coo. when's it droppin and what is Auk up to? Oh yah, who is that cat Estairy you worked with. Is he in with the stiff or the real high life cats or what?

Apr 25, 2002
Is nick peace producing your album? Is San Quinn gonna be on it? How many tracks deep are you lookin to make it? You gonna sell it on here for playa price?

Jun 2, 2002
i just want to know some info on your upcoming CD dog, i know it's supposed to be coming out in august...but what features, producers, etc. can we expect??? how's this one gonna sound in comparison to your last releases??

May 8, 2003
i got love 4 equipto!!
i say some u should get dre dogg on your shit again tho!!
that was the hardest fucking album out there.....besides pac of course! and if you want some knockin ass beats....
holla at my baby, bigDS.S.F

May 12, 2003
some reply's

im workin on my solo album with million dollar dream right now..nick piece iz producin some of the beats..i also got trax by Tone capone,1st degree the DE and more..Quinn & Nickatina will b on it az well..i have a couple more features too...TBA...an estimated 14 trax will b on this album...the difference with this project & my previous 1's iz that the sound quality will b tighter and as a artist i feel i've grown & will continue to upgrade in delivery & stlye..before,, i just made the music..now,,im creatin an album..expect a bored stiff project to drop at the end of the year & Pway moved 2 minnesota 4 school(temp.)..Estairy iz just fokes of mine..we made dope music so he decided he wanted to throw it out there..he's notta STIFF member,,just homiez..the Aukwin & Equipto project got put on hold..(company bullshit).
I need to let all yall no my WEBSITE will b up in 2-WEEKS!the sight iz called EQUIPTO1.COM....i'de appreciate it if yall supported..i'll let yall no the launch off date!..right on 4 the questions & i hope i answered them thouroughly..o yea,,,im Japanese & Colombian....peace

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Wow Japanese and Colombian...that's a crazy mix potna...

I'm Japanese..good shit..keep puttin' it down mane...