S.B. & Krypto - Covering Grounds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
The One's,truth is,Heavy Metal,Dola,Life Of a Block Baby,Green Light,Piece Of Cake,Sacred Soldiers,Silly Games, In no particular order really. It's a good Album.

Feb 18, 2011
I copped on iTunes a lil bit ago. I was holdin off until I had a chance to grab a hard copy from Sacred when I get back up north but I said fuck it I'm tryin to slap it on the way back home. I'll let you know my thoughts tomorrow.

May 8, 2011
WHATS YO FAVORITE SONG ON THERE THE CD SLAPPS HARD I GOT THIS RORTATION ON MY RADIO SHOW
"life of a block baby" is in my top five outta anything weve made so far. I love truth is and manhood. Whats good bro if u tell me your email I will send you some drops and shoutouts from s.b. & krypto for your show

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Working on a #TeamVallejo project as wee speaak... they can submit a song to be on it (Krypto or Dankedout... the catch is it has to be production from someone out of Vallejo. I have a few slaps from up and coming producers out of here. If they already have production from a Vallejo producer then that works too.... let them know

May 8, 2011
Working on a #TeamVallejo project as wee speaak... they can submit a song to be on it (Krypto or Dankedout... the catch is it has to be production from someone out of Vallejo. I have a few slaps from up and coming producers out of here. If they already have production from a Vallejo producer then that works too.... let them know
OK I will for sho, and if you want a couple hard copies I will drop em on you next time im out that way. We aint talked in awhile it would be cool to catch up.

Apr 21, 2012
Finally got around to coppin' the album. Yall did it again on this one! "The One's" "Truth Is" "Silly Games" & "Life Of A Block Baby" all been on repeat. When it comes to bars, damn near every track the niggas gassin! The production on all those tracks really stands out to me, overall a real solid project. Keep this shit comin Sacred Muzic.

May 8, 2011
Finally got around to coppin' the album. Yall did it again on this one! "The One's" "Truth Is" "Silly Games" & "Life Of A Block Baby" all been on repeat. When it comes to bars, damn near every track the niggas gassin! The production on all those tracks really stands out to me, overall a real solid project. Keep this shit comin Sacred MUZIC.
edited, thanks bro we appreciate it
Sacred F Muzic, please say the Muzic lol

May 8, 2011
This album making any noise.
what u mean? i havent really checked the numbers but i will tonight. We just gonna keep dropping projects until everybody catches on that way when they do there is a whole catalouge right there available hard copies and digital. I have only heard one person tell me that they wasnt feeling it and they said they didnt like the production lol. Everybody in the industry that has heard it gave me nothing but praise so far.