rydah j klyde got a video (inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
good question...i think hes a good investment a far as thizz///theonly better investment woulda been money gang or mob figaz/shower posse

dude outshines any of these ny new rappers like saigon papoose etc etc.....too bad someone cant putsome money on him to shw them nationally how some of our young niggas is spittin...

its weird cuz even when rydah is lazy on a verse its somewhat written well'

hes a better bet to get shine to me than keak imo
although keak can blow the fuck up like right now with the right move
I love rydah an all the mob figz.. but rydah has yet to do a track like papoose on some shit like alphabetical slaughter or law library 1, 2, or 3. papoose is lyrical on another level. I do agree rydah needs to be backed more by thizz and promoted way more as he is one of the dopest in the bay with a good following but to say he would outshine papoose is a little much.. dude has dropped over 15 mixtapes in the past couple years.. his work ethic is crazy.

Feb 4, 2005
I love rydah an all the mob figz.. but rydah has yet to do a track like papoose on some shit like alphabetical slaughter or law library 1, 2, or 3. papoose is lyrical on another level. I do agree rydah needs to be backed more by thizz and promoted way more as he is one of the dopest in the bay with a good following but to say he would outshine papoose is a little much.. dude has dropped over 15 mixtapes in the past couple years.. his work ethic is crazy.
Two totally different rappers, Pap is a punchline rapper who makes average songs unless they are back2back punchlines while Rydah is a storyteller, swagger monster type rapper.

In my opinion Rydahs much better then papoose, i been listening to both since they started but got bored or pappose after a few mixtapes.

Jan 15, 2006
good question...i think hes a good investment a far as thizz///theonly better investment woulda been money gang or mob figaz/shower posse

dude outshines any of these ny new rappers like saigon papoose etc etc.....too bad someone cant putsome money on him to shw them nationally how some of our young niggas is spittin...

its weird cuz even when rydah is lazy on a verse its somewhat written well'

hes a better bet to get shine to me than keak imo
although keak can blow the fuck up like right now with the right move
Rydah fell off from his old days